A new level 1 for Radec (Killzone 2 spoilers)

#1fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 3/3/2013 7:26:39 PM
Here's the thing... lower the cost to 75 AP. Make the super have no start up at all, and be usable anywhere and in any situation. So in the air, while he's in hitstun, or even being swallowed by that stupid fish. Before you think it would be broken, let me just say that the super can't kill anyone... except Radec himself.

Radec pulls out a gun and shoots himself in the head, mimicking his demise in his own game. So if he's about to get killed, he can use the super to kill himself right before the opponent's super can connect. Basically sacrificing 75 AP to narrow down the point difference gained by the opponent from 3 points to 1. Plus this could also be used to troll when you have a huge lead lol.

And yes, it would be pointless in stock or kill limit matches. Which is why I think it would be great if you could have multiple supers for each level, and you could choose one of each per match.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#2G-ScythePosted 3/3/2013 7:27:54 PM
i lol'd
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#3CrabhammarPosted 3/3/2013 7:28:52 PM
It should not count as a death.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamFroakie
#4NDgamer1122Posted 3/3/2013 7:29:03 PM
I don't think themes of suicide would rest well on a T rated game.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#5fuzzylittlbunny(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 7:30:08 PM
I think it should count as a death since otherwise it would be pretty cheap. You could avoid level 3s with no penalty aside from using AP. So at least since you're dying but your opponent isn't killing you, there's only the -1 point.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#6CrabhammarPosted 3/3/2013 7:31:46 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
I don't think themes of suicide would rest well on a T rated game.

Maybe he would just vanish using invisibility cloak. He would "die" but it would be his "color" of death and instead of a dying shriek, you would hear an evil laugh. Then you respawn as normal with nothing lost (except 75 AP).

It would also be good if you need a one-time teleport ala Sackboy.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamFroakie
#7fuzzylittlbunny(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 7:39:07 PM
Well there's already some controversial things in this game... like Captain Manthong and his manthong of manliness, or the fact that his level 3 gives an upskirt of Kat's alt costume. Plus his bear kills by farting on people. I mean wasn't there that one mother who whined so much about Chaos' "Golden Shower" finisher in Primal Rage?

Hmm... Heihachi seems to be the cause of most inappropriate things. Maybe he should be removed from the game.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#8p1793aPosted 3/3/2013 7:46:55 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
I think it should count as a death since otherwise it would be pretty cheap. You could avoid level 3s with no penalty aside from using AP. So at least since you're dying but your opponent isn't killing you, there's only the -1 point.

Can't use supers during level 3.
Other than that, it's a great idea. Also, make it have a cutscene just to mess with people.
---
BAAAAATTLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!
#9blaze19_0XPosted 3/3/2013 7:47:02 PM
This gave me another idea.

How about a super where you explode and anyone around you also dies?

It'd be useful if you are up by stocks/kill limit and are looking to finish them off. And useful in timed modes as well since deaths are -1 and kills are +2.

Would be a pretty interesting and hilarious super.

It's a shame so many supers in this game are far too similar to each other. Almost all level 1s are small horizontal hitboxes that directly hit in front of you.
#10blaze19_0XPosted 3/3/2013 7:49:15 PM
I mean in the current state of a character only having 3 supers it wouldn't be ideal relying on this but this is just another reason characters should have had multiple supers for each level. It'd open up so much more room for fun and creative supers like the one TC and I mentioned.