Looking for fans for a project.

#1Rip3465Posted 3/4/2013 3:14:39 PM(edited)
Everyone was disappointed the cheap arcade mode and lack of a full on story. So, I decided to correct it. I'm working on making a full length epic with the original cast drawn into battle with Polygon Man. The overall goal is to make Polygon Man a valid character. and add some character development for our heroes. Problem is, I'm only intimately familiar with are Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, somewhat a few others, but most of my knowledge is from wikis.

The project is a fanfic of indeterminate length.

If any fans of the series represented are interested in helping, please contact me, either here or on my Skype: Tabula Rasa.

And in particular, anyone know a better place to post this request?
---
Theres a knife wielding sociopath living in my basement.
But it's okay, he helps out with the chores.
#2Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/4/2013 3:11:10 PM
So... a fan fic? Or an animated youtube style series? I'm kind of confused.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#3FelloffalotPosted 3/4/2013 3:11:43 PM
Well uh, I have owned, played and completed every Sly Cooper and Uncharted game, I've played about halfway through both BioShocks, I've completed MediEvil 1, and I've completed inFAMOUS 1 and 2, but not Festival of Blood. If you want my assistance, I can give it to you.
#4CrabhammarPosted 3/4/2013 3:12:28 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
So... a fan fic? Or an animated youtube style series? I'm kind of confused.

---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamFroakie
#5KindertotenwaldPosted 3/4/2013 3:13:45 PM
Well I am not sure what you want us to do but I am one of the biggest Bioshock (if not the biggest here) so I would be happy to see Big Daddy gets what he deserves.
---
PSN: Omnisignificance
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Radec, Sir Daniel
#6Myles98Posted 3/4/2013 3:16:41 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Well I am not sure what you want us to do but I am one of the biggest Bioshock (if not the biggest here) so I would be happy to see Big Daddy gets what he deserves.

You totally are the biggest Bioshock Omni.
---
Big Smoke for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#7Rip3465(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:20:18 PM

Well, any help is appreciated given the scope of it, but primarily consultant. I want to represent everyone as accurately as possible, while still giving them character development. For the record, I'll be using the original version of Dante, simply because he's more interesting personality wise. Or rather, his original selfs personality would clash better with the others.

Thank you and fellofalot. Though anyone who wants to help, please let me know how I can contact you. I sense a long topic discussing it wont go over too well.
---
#8Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/4/2013 3:21:38 PM
Rip3465 posted...

Well, any help is appreciated given the scope of it, but primarily consultant. I want to represent everyone as accurately as possible, while still giving them character development. For the record, I'll be using the original version of Dante, simply because he's more interesting personality wise. Or rather, his original selfs personality would clash better with the others.

Thank you and fellofalot. Though anyone who wants to help, please let me know how I can contact you. I sense a long topic discussing it wont go over too well.

I'm still just confused about exactly what you're doing.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#9Rip3465(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:28:33 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Rip3465 posted...

I'm still just confused about exactly what you're doing.

Writing a fanfic. Each character gets representation in it. They start off on there own same as there arcade mode intros. As the story goes, they come together, clash or join forces. They begin for there own reasons, but eventually, the goal is all of them (Yes, even Sweet Tooth) working together to take down Polygon Man, who has been fusing the worlds (or data, from his perspective). The tone is more or less a mix of SubSpace Emissary and Dissidia.
---
#10BluBlue4Posted 3/4/2013 5:37:14 PM
More people might jump on this if you were to give a (even if a little rough) intro/sample of this.

I've never played a Dissedia game, but I've seen most of the Subspace stuff. Not sure if that would work or at least be popular here.

There was a online fammade Smash comic that was great and one of it's best things was that it warped some of the characters (Marth anyone?) A fanfic version of this might really catch on here. Not to tell you how your creative project should go or anything.

If this whole thing doesn't fizzle out (and with a bit more info) I could help with Emmett, Classic Dante, and maybe Heihachi.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon