Sephiroth (Final Fantasy 7) Moveset. (Warning, it's really fricken long)

#31Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 10:34:23 AM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Ha. Are you doing the Ash moveset? If you're not I have a few ideas for it from the version of him they made in Mugen (don't remember much about Evil Dead itself though, I have a bit of a foggy memory on it)

Yeah, I was going to. And borrow some moves from the games, as well. (especially the harpoon attachment, which is so spam worthy.

Ah cool cool. Make sure that one of the phrases he uses when he gets a kill is "Honey you got real ugly". Speaking of which I need to do Sephi's intros, outros, and taunts (gonna put some of his death/got a kill phrases too unlike my others)
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#32Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/5/2013 10:48:55 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Ha. Are you doing the Ash moveset? If you're not I have a few ideas for it from the version of him they made in Mugen (don't remember much about Evil Dead itself though, I have a bit of a foggy memory on it)

Yeah, I was going to. And borrow some moves from the games, as well. (especially the harpoon attachment, which is so spam worthy.

Ah cool cool. Make sure that one of the phrases he uses when he gets a kill is "Honey you got real ugly". Speaking of which I need to do Sephi's intros, outros, and taunts (gonna put some of his death/got a kill phrases too unlike my others)

Yeah, probably post-kill like Drake's "Whoa! You look like hell."
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two"
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
#33Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:07:18 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Yeah, probably post-kill like Drake's "Whoa! You look like hell."

Yeah that's what I was thinking.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#34Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:41:25 AM
Sephiroth' Taunts-

On your knees!- Sephiroth raises a hand and says "On your knees, beg forgiveness!"

Only death...- Sephiroth raises his blade and says "Only death awaits you"

Chosen one- Sephiroth extends his wing and says "I am the chosen one!"

Intro's-

Despair...- Sephiroth is looking down, then looks up toward the screen saying "I will give you despair"

Puppet..- Sephiroth looks around as if observing the enemy characters and says "Nothing but puppets..." (breaking the 4th wall mwahahahaha)

Darkness- Sephiroth extends his wing and says "Turn towards the darkness..."

Harbinger- Sephiroth does his pose from when he's first revealed in FF7, flames in the background and all.

Outro's-

One Winged Angel- Sephiroth floats with his wing extended, arms outstretched.

Heartless Angel- Sephiroth chuckles as life stream energy swirls around him.

Son of Jenova- Sephiroth smirks holding the head of Jenova.

Black Materia- Sephiroth raises a hand towards the sky and the area around him turns a darkish red. (hint hint meteor is coming to kill some stuff)

Outro loss-

Sephiroth vanishes in a cloud of feathers.

Sephiroth is kneeling with Masamune stabbed in the ground.

Sephiroth suddenly changes into Jenova who does a short death animation revealing that the Sephiroth fought was actually her.

Sephiroth fades away similar to his final boss death.

Got a kill quotes-

To the promised land.
That last bit of light is always the hardest to snuff out.
Nothing but a puppet.

Killed quotes-

I... Will never be a memory!
Where did you find this strength?
Defeating me is meaningless.

Victory theme 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10RoWVAaDf0 (First 4 seconds must be part of it)
Victory theme 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Magg_RriiT4 (intro part and one "sephiroth" chant.)
---
#35Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:26:33 PM
bumpity bump thump
---
#36digitalwill2000Posted 3/5/2013 7:47:18 PM
No, enough sword characters. if anything they should have Sora. Keyblade doesnt count
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#37Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:49:41 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...
No, enough sword characters. if anything they should have Sora. Keyblade doesnt count

Who said I'm saying he should be in? I just made the moveset because someone requested it in a topic I made- Why do people always think I'm saying they should be in? The only characters I've made I really want in are Dovahkiin, Wander, and the Trine Trio (and maybe Lu Bu and Sasha but meh)
---