lets all agree the new dante is better than the old cheesy donte

#1GamepocketXPosted 3/4/2013 9:23:54 PM
First of all the new Dante is superior in every way what you dont believe me look at all of DMC cutscenes and its really really good.

And before you start blinding defending the old cheesy donte let me just point out
Devil may cry 2
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#2T_l_M_B_0Posted 3/4/2013 9:24:56 PM
Lol
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#3blazin640Posted 3/4/2013 9:27:27 PM
Old dante was cheesy, but they both are kinda bad. I thought original dante was funny as a kid, but when I watched it again I had to stop. It wasn't funny or clever IMO.

Its all a matter of preference though.
---
There goes my free time
#4GamepocketX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 9:29:23 PM
blazin640 posted...
Old dante was cheesy, but they both are kinda bad. I thought original dante was funny as a kid, but when I watched it again I had to stop. It wasn't funny or clever IMO.

Its all a matter of preference though.

exactly back then they were allright when i was naive and a teen,but now i cant bare to see
it, he is very embarrasing if your friends or gf comes over and catches u playing it. >_>
---
#5nkj_unlimitedPosted 3/4/2013 9:29:46 PM
I like both Dante's. They're both cheesy and campy in their own ways. it must be killing you that people haven't started arguing yet? Am i right?
#6MyZombieFianceePosted 3/4/2013 9:31:06 PM
Next reboot should be a genderswap lololol
---
PSN: PersonaSkelter
Now Playing: The Last Story, PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
#7GamepocketX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 9:31:51 PM
nkj_unlimited posted...
I like both Dante's. They're both cheesy and campy in their own ways. it must be killing you that people haven't started arguing yet? Am i right?

actually that wasnt my intention :0 cause the new dante is better
well by today's standards lol

after all we are human i remember when having baggy pants and ppl seeing ur undies
was cool in a day -_- the horrors man the horrors
---
#8SpacePirateKhanPosted 3/4/2013 9:31:54 PM
I've watched all DmC cutscenes and many DMC ones, and I gotta say, I prefer the cheese of DMC.

Though, DmC Dante isn't nearly as bad as I thought. I actually rather liked New Dante. Just thought the story surrounding him sucked.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#9christiankid7Posted 3/4/2013 9:32:59 PM
New Dante had such wonderful shakespearian dialogue like NT and IGN reported

F U
no FU
FU
FU
FFFFF UUUUUUUUUU! *vomits*

I'll take the cheese over the rancid vomit that was DmC any day
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#10GamepocketX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 9:33:48 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
I've watched all DmC cutscenes and many DMC ones, and I gotta say, I prefer the cheese of DMC.

Though, DmC Dante isn't nearly as bad as I thought. I actually rather liked New Dante. Just thought the story surrounding him sucked.

yeah huh they just brought dante up to speed and he ended up doing most of the work!! >:0
while the organization just gathers dust :0

i wish vergil's organization atleast had like a big impact like the resistance in the terminator series where they make a difference
---