I hate you, Sony!

#1BlueFlameBatPosted 3/4/2013 11:42:23 PM
Not only are there on-disc "DLC" characters but they show up on the character selection screen, always reminding you of what you're missing if you don't pay extra. Go ahead and flame, fantrolls! Your favorite company is trash!!
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#2co1onelPosted 3/4/2013 11:43:04 PM
I whole-heartedly agree.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
#3legendofskylandPosted 3/4/2013 11:43:54 PM
BlueFlameBat posted...
Not only are there on-disc "DLC" characters but they show up on the character selection screen, always reminding you of what you're missing if you don't pay extra. Go ahead and flame, fantrolls! Your favorite company is trash!!

PffffffffHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
#4GamepocketXPosted 3/4/2013 11:44:41 PM
BlueFlameBat posted...

who are you?
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#5nkj_unlimitedPosted 3/4/2013 11:45:39 PM
How do you know they're on disc? They could have been added through the patches, those files had some decent size to them.
#6Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/4/2013 11:48:27 PM
The on disc DLC characters were patched in about 4 months after the game came out at they same time they were released, I imagine because it was easier to patch them in and have people buy unlock codes then make people download compatibility packs and have the same problem Mortal Kombat had.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#7co1onelPosted 3/4/2013 11:50:48 PM
GamepocketX posted...
BlueFlameBat posted...

who are you?

who are you?
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
#8ACnemesisPosted 3/4/2013 11:51:44 PM
I HATE YOU SONY!!! BOO HOO.... GONNA CRY TO MOMMY NOW....

Oh wait... whats this mail... sweet sony gave me ten bucks for being faithful and having an online account? I love you again sony!!!
#9taoxadasaPosted 3/4/2013 11:52:23 PM
They are not on-disc, they were added via a patch.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#10GamepocketXPosted 3/4/2013 11:54:53 PM
co1onel posted...
GamepocketX posted...
BlueFlameBat posted...

who are you?

who are you?

can you comprehend the madness the whispers the back of your mind?
that feeling in the back corner of your eyes that makes you grind your teeth and
attempt to put your life at risk.
A person who runs every night at gang neighborhoods and can be shot at any moment
and you ask who i am 0_0 a night runner!!
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?