I hate you, Sony!

#11co1onelPosted 3/5/2013 12:15:12 AM
GamepocketX posted...
co1onel posted...
GamepocketX posted...
BlueFlameBat posted...
Not only are there on-disc "DLC" characters but they show up on the character selection screen, always reminding you of what you're missing if you don't pay extra. Go ahead and flame, fantrolls! Your favorite company is trash!!

who are you?

who are you?

can you comprehend the madness the whispers the back of your mind?
that feeling in the back corner of your eyes that makes you grind your teeth and
attempt to put your life at risk.
A person who runs every night at gang neighborhoods and can be shot at any moment
and you ask who i am 0_0 a night runner!!

I dont see it
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
#12An_Unkind_RGNPosted 3/5/2013 12:36:50 AM
What does this topic remind me of... oh yeah.

I hate you Ron Burgundy I hate you!
---
~Old Mary. Sister of mine, mother to the world, carry this burden now until the moment of your last breath.~
#13RoyalShinePosted 3/5/2013 1:03:45 AM
You could have just got them for free when they first came out like everyone else.
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
#14SoulBlayZPosted 3/5/2013 1:13:26 AM
GamepocketX posted...
co1onel posted...
GamepocketX posted...
BlueFlameBat posted...
Not only are there on-disc "DLC" characters but they show up on the character selection screen, always reminding you of what you're missing if you don't pay extra. Go ahead and flame, fantrolls! Your favorite company is trash!!

who are you?

who are you?

can you comprehend the madness the whispers the back of your mind?
that feeling in the back corner of your eyes that makes you grind your teeth and
attempt to put your life at risk.
A person who runs every night at gang neighborhoods and can be shot at any moment
and you ask who i am 0_0 a night runner!!

literally laughed XD
---
Trollin' the trolls. think all rpgs are the same? bet ya like Call of Duty or killzone. if i'm right stfu
PSN OverLord_BlayZen, 3DS message me
#15MrTacoPosted 3/5/2013 4:35:13 AM
BlueFlameBat posted...

The DLC characters are not on-disc, they were added with patches. Nice try at trolling though, better luck next time.
#16wwinterj25Posted 3/5/2013 4:41:50 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
The on disc DLC characters were patched in about 4 months after the game came out at they same time they were released, I imagine because it was easier to patch them in and have people buy unlock codes then make people download compatibility packs and have the same problem Mortal Kombat had.

This. Then big ass updates are not just for fun you know? We have already downloaded Zeus and Isacc with the recent patch. This makes having them on the day they are out a lot more easy because you just download a small unlock code. They are not already on disk.

Adding more to the point if they was already on disk they would have been leaked ages ago as people hack the disk like they did the beta. This topic is dumb even for a troll.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#17atopthemountainPosted 3/5/2013 7:34:59 AM
If at first you dont succeed troll and troll again.
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#18BlueFlameBat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 12:13:14 AM
Well, at least I have one person on my side for the moment.
I wanted to make my complaint more colorful, but the ones in power at GameFAQs seem to think we need to act like we're around six-year-olds even though we're not supposed to have accounts here until we're at least thirteen. This is far from the only thing about Sony that draws my hatred and ire, but I'm getting sick of bringing up my laundry list of things I hate about Sony.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#19djmaster1994Posted 3/6/2013 12:50:24 AM(edited)
nkj_unlimited posted...
How do you know they're on disc? They could have been added through the patches, those files had some decent size to them.

Why was there a BIG BOX with Stars covering them up before Kat and Emmett came.
Why was Kat and Emmett announce so early before the even release.
---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!
#20blazin640Posted 3/6/2013 12:59:01 AM
djmaster1994 posted...
nkj_unlimited posted...
How do you know they're on disc? They could have been added through the patches, those files had some decent size to them.

Why was there a BIG BOX with Stars covering them up before Kat and Emmett came.
Why was Kat and Emmett announce so early before the even release.

that was the patch the week before they came out. And they were announced a month and half from release.
---
There goes my free time