What to do if the enemy knows how to dodge Sly's counter??

#11Lucarioaura22Posted 3/5/2013 2:43:23 AM
Lyla880 posted...
I'm Moises girlfriend by the way!

I didn't tell you to say this part LOL! If you see this now or when you wake up, PM me and tell me how it went or you can Skype with me. I prefer Skype because I've realized how much I don't like messaging on mobile devices.
---
We do what we must.................
#12PhantomEmperorPosted 3/5/2013 4:24:01 AM
Damn heroic stfu how about you play someone who takes skill like dante sir dan or radec. All you do is tier hop to another high tier whats next kat huh lil ***** wouldn't surprise me.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:EVERYONE UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#13Trigger_MonkeyPosted 3/5/2013 4:42:15 AM
Oh, too bad the teleporting counter isnt perfect....
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.
#14CrabhammarPosted 3/5/2013 5:03:25 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Lyla880 posted...
I'm Moises girlfriend by the way!

I didn't tell you to say this part LOL! If you see this now or when you wake up, PM me and tell me how it went or you can Skype with me. I prefer Skype because I've realized how much I don't like messaging on mobile devices.

*scratches head*

i feel like this discussion should be somewhere else
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamFroakie
#15clinttigerPosted 3/5/2013 5:39:25 AM
PhantomEmperor posted...
Damn heroic stfu how about you play someone who takes skill like dante sir dan or radec. All you do is tier hop to another high tier whats next kat huh lil ***** wouldn't surprise me.

Amen.
---
This guy is a jerk : http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/mariofilho12/boards
#16NDgamer1122Posted 3/5/2013 6:09:47 AM
PhantomEmperor posted...

Amen.

Much as Phantom was a dick about it, it's the truth. Invest your time and skills into someone worth investing them into. You seem to have the experience, so toggle on hardmode.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#17Lucarioaura22Posted 3/5/2013 6:43:26 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...

Amen.

Much as Phantom was a dick about it, it's the truth. Invest your time and skills into someone worth investing them into. You seem to have the experience, so toggle on hardmode.

He's gone from Parappa to FP, FP to Kratos, Kratos to Sly, Sly back to Kratos, Kratos back to Sly, A little bit of E.Cole but back to Sly and then Ratchet but back to Sly. Everytime he went to someone new, a topic was created about Sly but he never really seemed to drop him. He claims it's like trying to quit smoking lol.
---
We do what we must.................
#18atopthemountainPosted 3/5/2013 7:46:49 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...
PhantomEmperor posted...

Amen.

He's gone from Parappa to FP, FP to Kratos, Kratos to Sly, Sly back to Kratos, Kratos back to Sly, A little bit of E.Cole but back to Sly and then Ratchet but back to Sly. Everytime he went to someone new, a topic was created about Sly but he never really seemed to drop him. He claims it's like trying to quit smoking lol.

well then my radec addiction must be like crack because its certainly hasnt helped my game lol..
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#19crashbfan-23_Posted 3/5/2013 9:07:24 AM
so much hate from you guys but so little skill from you guys aswell
---
#1 Sackboy in PSASBR!
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#20jump__0Posted 3/5/2013 9:11:55 AM(edited)
He can play who he wants and if he only picks the best characters in the game so what?
How it anyone's problem who use what character?
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX