What you hate most about the characters, and your most hated thing in the game.

#1zombiabsolPosted 3/5/2013 3:04:02 AM
Anything, looks, or moveset.
Sly, who's my main, but I hate slys who use invisibility the whole match. Its pointless for me, I can see them. It makes sly players seem desperate for a way to win imo.
Kratos, everything about him I hate. But his overatedness and repetetive square attack don't put smiles on my face. The thing I hate, his homing chains.
Good coles freeze then level one. Self explained, its annoying, and almost EVERY cole does it.
Sackboys level three, you know why.

The thing I hate most: rolling. It should not prevent you from being killed by some supers imo.

Your turn.
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#2atopthemountainPosted 3/5/2013 7:03:51 AM
- i hate the uneven distribution of HC moves

-ragequitting....the penalty should be so freaking high and everyone else should go up
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#3NDgamer1122Posted 3/5/2013 7:08:52 AM
-The terrible imbalance
-Easy as f*** hit confirms
-Inputting a dodge and getting hit/killed anyway
-People farming disconnected players for AP/Kills. Seriously, there is zero honor in that.
-Anyone who wins in FFA using a high tier character and cheap ass tactics. They deserve no victory.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#4xdifferentxPosted 3/5/2013 7:47:04 AM
-hitconfirms in general severely limit gameplay, everything eventually just becomes repeats
-Fat Princess and not a character that deserves the spot.. (seriously $15 psn game makes her a all star??)
-No ranked stock matches
-No 1vs1 mode
-15min long arcade mode
-no demons/dark souls rep...
-no dedicated server for online matches
#5wwinterj25Posted 3/5/2013 8:16:11 AM(edited)
Hit confirms annoy me. This fits into both category's.
- A free for all match will end if the host quits. The game should continue.
- I lose BP when others quit.
- The game likes to put low level players in games with high level players.
- Jak players who spam.
- People on there Vita who don't turn off there mic and all you hear is garbage.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#6crashbfan-23_Posted 3/5/2013 8:17:20 AM
-Raiden players that try to convince me that Raiden is not a button mash character
---
#1 Sackboy in PSASBR!
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#7zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 9:06:16 AM
Also I don't like that were getting anther god of war character.
I better get my Panda King / flying fox from sly cooper and heavenly sword
However with zeus coming, his ability to break blocks will please me, hopefully those dante players will learn to actually play him to his full potential instead of spamming the same two combos.

-also-

Hate grabbing, I earned that ap, if it only threw a character , and not take ap, it'd be ok. The only time I grab is if kratos mashes square (se every time a kratos player is there), they troll me with the same thing over and over, or if they grab me.
---
#8Doom_JPosted 3/5/2013 9:27:03 AM
zombiabsol posted...
However with zeus coming, his ability to break blocks will please me, hopefully those dante players will learn to actually play him to his full potential instead of spamming the same two combos.

-also-

Hate grabbing, I earned that ap, if it only threw a character , and not take ap, it'd be ok. The only time I grab is if kratos mashes square (se every time a kratos player is there), they troll me with the same thing over and over, or if they grab me.

How else do you counter ppl going for gaurnteed kills if not with grabs?
#9DireProphecyPosted 3/5/2013 9:52:53 AM
I hate how my favorite characters have bad supers (toro and spike).
---
Drakes Moveset limits him on what he can do. Barrel, AK, slide and hit. He doesn't have much to vary his arsenal. - blazin640
#10zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 10:02:31 AM
Doom_J posted...
zombiabsol posted...

-also-

How else do you counter ppl going for gaurnteed kills if not with grabs?

The only guaranteed kills are level threes, and like I said, grabbing would be fine if it didn't take ap
---