So what was kratos like 2012??

#1digitalwill2000Posted 3/5/2013 5:39:05 PM
Kratos is rigged as absolute ****, you dont need to angle him or anything, its all auto-aim. But google search shows 'kratos is rigged' in 2012, so if hes rigged to high hell now, how rigged was he back then??
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#2DireProphecyPosted 3/5/2013 5:40:30 PM
his forward square was great back then, but it's been nerfed pretty hard now.
---
Drakes Moveset limits him on what he can do. Barrel, AK, slide and hit. He doesn't have much to vary his arsenal. - blazin640
#3digitalwill2000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 5:40:58 PM
I'd hardly call this a nerf
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#4DireProphecyPosted 3/5/2013 6:07:55 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...

the move itself was nerfed. overall it didn't affect him much. Also, Kratos is easy to use and he dominates low-level play because of it. But you won't be able to play Kratos mindlessly and beat good players.
---
Drakes Moveset limits him on what he can do. Barrel, AK, slide and hit. He doesn't have much to vary his arsenal. - blazin640
#5An_Unkind_RGNPosted 3/5/2013 6:28:51 PM

Well it is punishable now compared to pre-nerfed Kratos.
---
~Old Mary. Sister of mine, mother to the world, carry this burden now until the moment of your last breath.~
#6DireProphecyPosted 3/5/2013 6:31:32 PM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...

Well it is punishable now compared to pre-nerfed Kratos.

Forward square has always been very punishable on whiff, because it has a large cooldown. Forward square pre-nerf had way better tracking, could reach farther angles, and the entire move had armor meaning kratos couldn't be interrupted if the attack connected. It was still just as punishable if it missed or was blocked.
---