Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7) Moveset

#11Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:54:06 AM
Terrapon posted...
You are the best as making movesets! (make Sora next plz! :D) Oh and ignore what digitalwill said. Everyone loves it!

Meh I know he's just trying to get my goat xD I'll see what I can do, atm I'm trying to figure out another female character to do since I realized I've made less than Superbot did, and also have a Sub-Zero moveset I've been setting up. When I finish up those he'll be my nxt one since he seems to be so popular.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#12Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/6/2013 11:37:16 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
Success! Although, I still want Sephiroth more.

Indeed, he turned out a lot better than I thought he would lol. And shockingly enough he feels less OP than my Sephiroth moveset despite being faster xD How's the Ash Williams moveset coming along?

Just started on it, lol. Truth be told the past couple days I've been putting up with food poisoning.
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two"
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
#13Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/6/2013 11:38:18 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Terrapon posted...
You are the best as making movesets! (make Sora next plz! :D) Oh and ignore what digitalwill said. Everyone loves it!

Meh I know he's just trying to get my goat xD I'll see what I can do, atm I'm trying to figure out another female character to do since I realized I've made less than Superbot did, and also have a Sub-Zero moveset I've been setting up. When I finish up those he'll be my nxt one since he seems to be so popular.

Again, I suggest Rayne from Bloodrayne. A vampiric femme fatale rushdown character :D
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two"
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
#14Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 11:39:53 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Terrapon posted...

Again, I suggest Rayne from Bloodrayne. A vampiric femme fatale rushdown character :D

She could work out pretty well. I'd do a Lara but I'm foreseeing her being the next DLC character and she's already been done to death xD I don't remember much about Blood Rayne, but I'll see what I can do ^_^
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#15Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 11:58:06 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Success! Although, I still want Sephiroth more.

Indeed, he turned out a lot better than I thought he would lol. And shockingly enough he feels less OP than my Sephiroth moveset despite being faster xD How's the Ash Williams moveset coming along?

Just started on it, lol. Truth be told the past couple days I've been putting up with food poisoning.

Oh ouch, I hope you feel better. Food poisoning sucks.
---
#16Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:21:33 PM
Intros-

Warrior of Fenris- Cloud falls from above and lands in a kneeling position, then raises into a fighting stance.

SOLDIER First Class- Cloud is looking away from the screen, then turns towards it and draws his sword saying "My name is Cloud, SOLDIER First Class."

Living Legacy- Cloud has the Buster Sword stabbed in the ground in front of him and pulls out it out saying "I must live up to his legacy." (Due to finding a quote that made me laugh, I'm changing his second taunt to yelling "I ain't INTERESTED in a bunch of scrubs like you!")

Guardian of the Lifestream- Cloud takes his fighting stance while life stream energy circles around him and yells "Let's settle this!"

Outro-

Victory!- Cloud does his victory animation from Final Fantasy 7.

Materia- Cloud holds out a hand and a materia crystal floats just above it.

Those who fight- Cloud rests the Buster Sword on his shoulder.

Champion of the Planet- Cloud takes a heroic pose as lifestream energy circles around him.

Outro loss-

Cloud takes his 'defeated' pose from FF7.

Cloud is kneeling looking injured.

Cloud is unconscious, laying against the flat of the blade of the buster sword which is stabbed in the ground.

Cloud is looking towards the sky with a defeated look on his face.

Got a Kill quotes-

Sorry to keep you!
Go back to sleep!
Don't mess with a SOLDIER!

Killed-

I still have a promise to keep!
(sarcastically) Gee I'm petrified.
I wont fall to darkness!

Got an item-

A new materia?
Better than an umbrella.
I'll have to show this to Tifa later.

There we go now Cloud is all done. Btw, ya get a cookie if you can get the lines that are references or where they're from.
---
#17Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:33:20 PM
Next up- Sub Zero. Then I'm gonna do Rayne due to wanting to do another female character and the whole vampire thing might be good for a unique moveset. I'll look into doing Sora after her, no promises though as I've seen plenty of movesets for him already.
---
#18Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 4:52:54 PM
bump
---
#19Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:11:51 PM
Bump. Surprised Cloud is mostly being ignored in comparison to Sephiroth.
---
#20CrabhammarPosted 3/6/2013 8:17:36 PM
Terrapon posted...

literally this
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#TeamFroakie