Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7) Moveset

#21Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/6/2013 8:20:26 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Bump. Surprised Cloud is mostly being ignored in comparison to Sephiroth.

Well, I wanted Sepphy in the first place, but that's just me.
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two"
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
#22Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 8:23:39 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Terrapon posted...
You are the best as making movesets! (make Sora next plz! :D) Oh and ignore what digitalwill said. Everyone loves it!

literally this

Thanks. Once I get equaled the amount of PSASBR I think I'm gonna make a compilation topic and post complete versions (intros, outros, taunts, as well as kill/killed/items quotes included). I also might enlist someone who's decent at photo shop to put em in a PSASBR style roster picture.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#23KagePakkunPosted 3/6/2013 9:32:32 PM
You have cool ideas, but I like my ideas better, no offense. Magic on triangle is weird for me. I like the Finishing Touch idea, though.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#24Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:52:50 PM
KagePakkun posted...
You have cool ideas, but I like my ideas better, no offense. Magic on triangle is weird for me. I like the Finishing Touch idea, though.

Yeeah I was originally going to have it on circle, but then I had the limit break ideas and figured they best fit in the 'misc' button for most of the movesets rather than triangle which is usually used for the ranged attacks if characters have them.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21