Heroicmedic92 posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
Clock

Useless gimmick cloak

I know right :D

Now I just need to find a new main.

Random? lol.
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#13DreamsaberPosted 3/6/2013 10:33:17 AM
^May I recommend Isaac?
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#14Lucarioaura22Posted 3/6/2013 10:34:15 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Clock

Useless gimmick cloak

I mean this in the most respectful way possible but you are kind of slow for not expecting the camera to zoom in or out depending on how near or far away Sly is.
---
We do what we must.................
#15Heroicmedic92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:37:12 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Clock

Useless gimmick cloak

I mean this in the most respectful way possible but you are kind of slow for not expecting the camera to zoom in or out depending on how near or far away Sly is.

Yep. Which is why I need to drop him.
---
PSN: Heroicmoises
Finding a new main... I wish
#16Lucarioaura22Posted 3/6/2013 10:41:51 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Clock

Useless gimmick cloak

Yeah but you gotta admit, if the camera didn't give the opponent the general area of where Sly is, it would be pretty broken and I remember you saying that it's useless on some stages but there are always going to be stage advantages/disadvantages.
---
#17Heroicmedic92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:52:29 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Clock

Useless gimmick cloak

Yeah but you gotta admit, if the camera didn't give the opponent the general area of where Sly is, it would be pretty broken and I remember you saying that it's useless on some stages but there are always going to be stage advantages/disadvantages.

No other character has to deal with this ****
---
#18Lucarioaura22Posted 3/6/2013 10:57:22 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...

But they all have to deal with teleport, counter, barrel and stealth still has it's use in most cases.
---
#19KingTumbleweedPosted 3/6/2013 11:07:56 AM
It's all in the mind.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#20Heroicmedic92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 11:08:25 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...

But they all have to deal with teleport, counter, barrel and stealth still has it's use in most cases.

His gameplay is highly based on his stealth. Every other character has his/her own tools. Omar said they were taking a risk with the mechanics I believe. Sorry man but his stealth just doesnt work in a party brawler. Ill probably pick up ratchet or someone else.
---