Any news if we will have future DLC or not? Kinda abandoned game after Zeus

#1CricketJonesPosted 3/6/2013 11:13:10 AM
With all past DLC we have had they announced over and over we were going to get more DLC after.

Did they do that yet, at all, anywhere?

So many people keep saying we are getting more DLC. But it's quite common to just get 4 character DLC in fighting games.
#2Commander_ShepPosted 3/6/2013 11:17:19 AM
You left the game because of one character?

And I thought my endings were stupid.
#3LightEcoSagePosted 3/6/2013 12:08:42 PM(edited)
CricketJones posted...
With all past DLC we have had they announced over and over we were going to get more DLC after.

So many people keep saying we are getting more DLC. But it's quite common to just get 4 character DLC in fighting games.

Actually Seth confirmed the other day the're will more more DLC after Zeus and Isaac so don't give up on the game so easily.
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#4Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/6/2013 11:22:41 AM
Commander_Shep posted...
You left the game because of one character?

And I thought my endings were stupid.

I.. gotta applaud that. That was actually pretty damn clever.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#5toad133Posted 3/6/2013 11:23:43 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
CricketJones posted...

Actually Seth confirmed the other day the're will more more DLC characters after Zeus and Isaac so don't give up on the game so easily.

Source? I haven't browsed the forum in a while so maybe I missed a big topic.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#6nkj_unlimitedPosted 3/6/2013 11:32:16 AM
Seth's Twitter is the source.
#7LightEcoSagePosted 3/6/2013 11:35:01 AM
nkj_unlimited posted...

---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#8blaze19_0XPosted 3/6/2013 11:37:24 AM
nkj_unlimited posted...

Provide a direct link.

I just checked, couldn't find anything pertaining to more characters. I might just be missing it.
#9wwinterj25Posted 3/6/2013 11:50:16 AM(edited)
LightEcoSage posted...
Actually Seth confirmed the other day the're will more more DLC characters after Zeus and Isaac so don't give up on the game so easily.

Really?

LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Seth-Killians-Response-on-the-costumes/m-p/39735507#U39735507

Yeeeheeeheee

He could be talking about costumes you know :/

---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#10nkj_unlimitedPosted 3/6/2013 11:51:29 AM(edited)
You asked if their would be DLC and Zeus and Isaac. We said yes, there would at least be DLC costumes. No one said anything about DLC characters yet. It's on Seth's twitter. Im sorry i dont have the time to sift through all his messages to find it. But it's there, in case you find yourself wanting to search for it.