Any news if we will have future DLC or not? Kinda abandoned game after Zeus

#11wwinterj25Posted 3/6/2013 11:56:59 AM
nkj_unlimited posted...
We said yes, there would at least be DLC costumes.

Here's the thing. You didn't. Doesn't matter anyway as I've provided the link to what Seth said. He didn't say anything about characters like LES claimed. However costumes have at least been confirmed.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#12nkj_unlimitedPosted 3/6/2013 11:59:41 AM
wwinterj25 posted...
nkj_unlimited posted...
We said yes, there would at least be DLC costumes.

Here's the thing. You didn't. Doesn't matter anyway as I've provided the link to what Seth said. He didn't say anything about characters like LES claimed. However costumes have at least been confirmed.

It's been said multiple times in multiple topics, by me and many others.
#13RoboDaleGribblePosted 3/6/2013 12:24:02 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Commander_Shep posted...
You left the game because of one character?

And I thought my endings were stupid.

I.. gotta applaud that. That was actually pretty damn clever.
#14blaze19_0XPosted 3/6/2013 1:16:05 PM(edited)
And to no one's surprise LES gave out false information again.

It's quite obvious from the context and TC's last line that he's asking about characters, not costumes or any other form of DLC.
#15LightEcoSagePosted 3/6/2013 1:21:03 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
And to no one's surprise LES gave out false information again.

It's quite obvious from the context and TC's last line that he's asking about characters, not costumes or any other form of DLC.

Wth is your problem? This is only my 1st time giving out false information. You need to calm the hell down and stop being so ignorant and immature. Crying over me because I gave out false information. Omg LES was wrong it's the end of the world, lets cry about it now.

It's more funny how noone said anything to the other guy and people before me who said this in other made topics. Downright sad and pathetic as usual.
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#16wwinterj25Posted 3/6/2013 5:49:24 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Omg LES was wrong it's the end of the world, lets cry about it now.

It's more funny how noone said anything to the other guy and people before me who said this in other made topics.

You are the only one crying about been wrong.
I find it amusing everytime you are in the wrong you try and divert it to other people and other topics. We are talking about you and don't give a crap what others are doing as they are not in this topic spurting nonsense. You may not read this as it seems you've blocked me but hey at least others can read it kid.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj