This games roster sucks.

#71r_u_mad_broPosted 3/7/2013 9:49:23 AM
Had to look up Jane Maxwell. Would have looked up Monica too, but it is a pretty generic name, so that would not have helped. What game is she from?
#72christiankid7Posted 3/7/2013 9:52:53 AM
r_u_mad_bro posted...
Had to look up Jane Maxwell. Would have looked up Monica too, but it is a pretty generic name, so that would not have helped. What game is she from?

Dark cloud i think
---
he Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#73ApolloJusticeAAPosted 3/7/2013 10:11:21 AM
christiankid7 posted...
r_u_mad_bro posted...

Dark cloud i think

Dark cloud 2 and honestly they should go with max the main character of DC2 and give us Virginia Maxwell of Wild arms 3
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#74Valefor500Posted 3/7/2013 10:21:56 AM
Monica with the ripod being her lvl 3 (play ad max) and Toan would be nice.
---
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Free DLC characters!
#75wwinterj25Posted 3/7/2013 2:08:24 PM
Drag0nBlade posted...
yup.

The roster sucks because it is
1. to small
2. missing key characters.

I disregard the Zeus comment because that's just opinions. I agree with one point here and that's missing key characters. It may not be easy getting Key characters but money talks and Sony should have done whatever it takes to get the characters in here. Take a risk and it would have paid off.

As for the roster been to small I disagree. Quality over quantity to me. I'd rather have a small roster where every characters feel unique than a large roster with clones and/or characters sharing moves. It's clear Superbot was working on a deadline so had no choice but to finish characters off and add them as DLC later. Sony wanted the game out of the door before Christmas and the game had already been delayed.

Still if you are not happy with this game that's fine. I respect that but personally i enjoy it and love the fact this game is getting more DLC even if it's characters I don't care for such as Issacc. I didn't care for Emmett when he was added but after playing as him I love how he plays and now main him. How a character plays is much more important than the character itself to me. I do however love Greek Mythology so I'm happy about Zeus been added. His moves look fun also.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#76Drag0nBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 2:31:30 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Drag0nBlade posted...
yup.

The roster sucks because it is
1. to small
2. missing key characters.

I disregard the Zeus comment because that's just opinions. I agree with one point here and that's missing key characters. It may not be easy getting Key characters but money talks and Sony should have done whatever it takes to get the characters in here. Take a risk and it would have paid off.

As for the roster been to small I disagree. Quality over quantity to me. I'd rather have a small roster where every characters feel unique than a large roster with clones and/or characters sharing moves. It's clear Superbot was working on a deadline so had no choice but to finish characters off and add them as DLC later. Sony wanted the game out of the door before Christmas and the game had already been delayed.

Still if you are not happy with this game that's fine. I respect that but personally i enjoy it and love the fact this game is getting more DLC even if it's characters I don't care for such as Issacc. I didn't care for Emmett when he was added but after playing as him I love how he plays and now main him. How a character plays is much more important than the character itself to me. I do however love Greek Mythology so I'm happy about Zeus been added. His moves look fun also.

I can respect your opinion. I do agree with most of it, but I personally feel like I am being ripped off when they release a game with 19 unique characters, only 2 costumes in the base product, and about 12 stages.

The base product is very lacking.

And yes, hating Zeus is purely personal bias on my part.
---
I make video games.
#77Drag0nBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 3:26:01 PM
ApolloJusticeAA posted...
christiankid7 posted...
r_u_mad_bro posted...

Dark cloud i think

Dark cloud 2 and honestly they should go with max the main character of DC2 and give us Virginia Maxwell of Wild arms 3

I say no to max. But I will give you Virginia.

---

Also, I updated it.
It is less narcissistic. Now it is basically what I want the DLC release schedule to include. Mainly who I want to see downloadable.

The game can be saved if they choose right.
---
I make video games.