Super Board Drama Topic

#1MagnemightPosted 3/6/2013 9:06:25 PM
Now that I've got your attention, I've been meaning to ask something of the board: what is the public opinion on Ratchet? It seems to be that he's high-tier, but he doesn't seem to get anywhere near as much hate as Kratos and Nathan Drake.
#2I_Wanna_CookiePosted 3/6/2013 9:07:09 PM
**** YOU

-Dante
---
I'm handsome.
#3IcyFlamez96Posted 3/6/2013 9:07:36 PM
His game has good music.
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#4CrabhammarPosted 3/6/2013 9:07:42 PM
I think he's really annoying as a fighter. Like, really annoying. Ratchet and Clank are bros, though.

Sackboy is the slipperiest little bastard in the game, though.
---
"I'm glad your brother has autism :)" -LightEcoSage
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/531/76960925.jpg
#5Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/6/2013 9:08:21 PM
I think it's because while he has a pretty awesome (and somewhat infuriating) throw and level 1, his tools and AP gain are nowhere near as diverse as Kratos and Drakes.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#6NDgamer1122Posted 3/6/2013 9:30:10 PM
All the drama topics are getting deleted! Noooo! D:
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#7G-ScythePosted 3/6/2013 9:43:49 PM
he really shines on small stages imo and he can do well on larger ones. solid A tier imo

the other night i was playing on dojo and got 12 kills with 3 supers
5 from a lvl 2, 4 from another lvl 2, and 3 from his lvl 1

on larger stages he has to work harder to his super set-ups
people can run from Clank easily due to lack of control you have for time orbs and his lvl 1 set-up takes more effort when you have to travel all the wall to a wall. people know what you are trying to do and will stay in the middle.
but even with these odds against him, he can still be successful on larger ones
and his lvl 3 is the slowest of all the FPS supers, very easily dodged.
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#8Magnemight(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:48:55 PM
Y'know, as a Ratchet main, I have found large stages to be a problem. I've only ever done 4-person FFAs (those and 2v2 are the only randomables, and I don't like the idea of disappointing my random partner or getting a terribad partner) but I've found that Clank seems to be completely useless on large stages, outside of the initial kill you get from starting the Super adjacent to someone. I've heard that lag is a cause for Level 3's laser's missing, but I suspect that I may not be using rockets as well as I should be. As it is, it seems like I have to wait for a proper brawl to start up to use the RYNO on, or wait to get Level 3 after hitting Level 2.

The Jak & Daxter stage is the one that gives me the most trouble, what with the lack of walls.