So if PSASBR was a high school...

#31Pink_a_Dink(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 1:09:48 AM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
bartz90 posted...
Nathan Drake, star quarterback.

He does well in World History class too. He is a tutor.

But he has a disability known as "cylinder syndrome" where whenever he sees a long circular object like trash cans, he can't help but to run up to them and kick them, making them roll away and out of nowhere explode.
---
PSN: Internoob
Woof woof.
#32xdividebyzeroxPosted 3/7/2013 1:10:27 AM
Radec would be the Detention teacher.
---
Currently playing: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (working on Platinum) - Dragon's Dogma (preparing for Dark Arisen)
#33An_Unkind_RGNPosted 3/7/2013 1:11:12 AM
xdividebyzerox posted...
Radec would be the Detention teacher.

haha. IM FINISHED WITH YOU! XD
---
~Old Mary. Sister of mine, mother to the world, carry this burden now until the moment of your last breath.~
#34Charizard18Posted 3/7/2013 1:11:13 AM
blazin640 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/64330472

It's fun comparing stuff from back then to now. I like this thread. Keep 'em coming.

Kevin Bacon's was the only ones I liked.

Yeah, mine sucked. But it's still fun to look back. I thought it was cool that pink a dink's "toro is the mascot" kind of matched what someone else said.

Jak is the guy who used to be really strong and privileged but had an accident and now has to work really hard in order to get what he wants.

Heihachi is that guy who doesn't say much himself but laughs at everything everyone says.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#35blazin640Posted 3/7/2013 1:12:34 AM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
blazin640 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Nariko is the girl that is tricked into thinking she is beautiful when everybody knows they just want some.

I think instead Nariko should be the belly dancer that likes angry sex in the highest altitude possible.

kinky.

Random guy: tries use a condom

Nariko: You call yourself a warrior?

Random guy: puts the condom away

Nariko: I can wield this.
---
There goes my free time
#36An_Unkind_RGNPosted 3/7/2013 1:15:19 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
bartz90 posted...

But he has a disability known as "cylinder syndrome" where whenever he sees a long circular object like trash cans, he can't help but to run up to them and kick them, making them roll away and out of nowhere explode.

Nathan Drake constantly has to visit Sweet Tooth the school counselor in order to find a remedy to this "cylinder syndrome". This is where his fear of clowns originated.

Sweet Tooth would make a great counselor. Just saying
---
~Old Mary. Sister of mine, mother to the world, carry this burden now until the moment of your last breath.~
#37Not_TimboPosted 3/7/2013 1:17:02 AM
Kat is the local anti-semite student.
Oh! Jew! Jew!
#38blazin640Posted 3/7/2013 1:18:02 AM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
bartz90 posted...

Nathan Drake constantly has to visit Sweet Tooth the school counselor in order to find a remedy to this "cylinder syndrome". This is where his fear of clowns originated.

I'd rather make sweet tooth the school nurse.

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS. PREPARE TO BLEED. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN. ICE CREAM? HERE YOU GO.
---
There goes my free time
#39An_Unkind_RGNPosted 3/7/2013 1:22:45 AM(edited)
blazin640 posted...
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
bartz90 posted...

I'd rather make sweet tooth the school nurse.

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS. PREPARE TO BLEED. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN. ICE CREAM? HERE YOU GO.

god dammit why didn't i think of that?! Thats perfect!

So um...

Nathan Drake one day stubbed his toe pretty bad while kicking a soda vending machine shaped like a cylinder. He visited the school nurse, Sweet Tooth in order to get some Ice. This is where his fear of clowns originated, as Sweet Tooth was no ordinary school nurse.
---
#40blazin640Posted 3/7/2013 1:27:39 AM
holysquid posted...
Big Daddy would be the large oaf who acts as a speechless giant bodyguard to the school's (most likely) tiny bully.

This is pretty good too. You know how you have the brains of the operations and the stupid yet strong body guards? Perfectly applies here.
---
There goes my free time