Why is a second GoW rep and a generic space marine in before a RPG rep.

#81Xfma100Posted 3/7/2013 7:51:38 PM
McFordmanson posted...
TalesOfGod posted...
McFordmanson posted...
inorite

animu giantsword moemoe gurl is waaaay beter playstetion charactr

Learn to spell, child. Either way, a anime giantsword moe girl is much better than a generic space gorilla and a character who only kills everything because he is a spaz ( like Kratos from God Of War). Playstation which was literally BUILT from rpgs (which is how their first and later consoles got so famous in the first place) should have much more respect for them.

As for all the "entitled" rpg fan comments, we aren't being arrogant. We are simply stating a grave problem that we see with Playstation and their priorities. If you don't like it, then grow up. It's as simple as that.

Wasn't aware that God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Twisted Metal, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Metal Gear Solid, and Tomb Raider were less important than JRPG #47.

If you'd have said Final Fantasy 7, I'd have agreed with you.

Unfortunately, you did not.

Go be weaboo somewhere else.

Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and Final Fantasy 10 are more important than some of the games you listed...
#82SOAD5657Posted 3/7/2013 8:14:14 PM
You want RPG reps. Meanwhile starving children in third world countries wish they had enough food to survive. C'mon man.
---
GET a load of THIS!!!!!
#83paperwariorPosted 3/7/2013 8:25:01 PM
Myles98 posted...
He's an engineer.
Not a marine.

Psh, right. Next you're going to be telling me that Gordon Freeman is a physicist.
---
<spoiler></spoiler>
<spoiler />
#84ArmedDragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 1:38:24 AM
McFordmanson posted...

I expect better from you than to use this word incorrectly.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#85kuwab0Posted 3/8/2013 1:53:42 AM
Lets have the Dragonborn represent RPG's.
#86KillDozer123Posted 3/8/2013 2:52:39 AM
I didn't buy a Playstation for the RPGs. I bought it for the platforming and fighting games.
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#87kupo1705Posted 3/8/2013 3:52:07 AM
Because there are no RPGs reps worth putting in that are easy to acquire.
#88AWorldUnitedPosted 3/8/2013 4:27:02 AM
Xfma100 posted...
McFordmanson posted...
TalesOfGod posted...
McFordmanson posted...
inorite

animu giantsword moemoe gurl is waaaay beter playstetion charactr

Learn to spell, child. Either way, a anime giantsword moe girl is much better than a generic space gorilla and a character who only kills everything because he is a spaz ( like Kratos from God Of War). Playstation which was literally BUILT from rpgs (which is how their first and later consoles got so famous in the first place) should have much more respect for them.

As for all the "entitled" rpg fan comments, we aren't being arrogant. We are simply stating a grave problem that we see with Playstation and their priorities. If you don't like it, then grow up. It's as simple as that.

Wasn't aware that God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Twisted Metal, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, Metal Gear Solid, and Tomb Raider were less important than JRPG #47.

If you'd have said Final Fantasy 7, I'd have agreed with you.

Unfortunately, you did not.

Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and Final Fantasy 10 are more important than some of the games you listed...

girl, bye