ITT Come up with different supers for the current roster

#1Odyssey92Posted 3/7/2013 4:03:56 PM
here are mine

Ratchet: Scorpion flail (lvl 1 Ratchet pulls out a massive flail and slames it in front of him) Alpha Disrupter (lvl 2 shots a laser whos size depends on how long you charge it can be interupted) Groovitron (lvl 3 Ratchet throws out Groovitron that causes opponents to dance they can move slowly but can't jump or attack Ratchet can then one hit kill them)

Jak: Dark strike(Lvl 2 Jak goes into his dark form and Lobs A Large mass of Dark eco at the foe.)

thats all i got for now
---
TKB
#2CrabhammarPosted 3/7/2013 4:12:19 PM
Cole Level 1: Ice Rocket: shoots it ala Radec, whoever it hits gets put into a petrification mode ala Medusa's Head

Level 2: Precision: Cole puts his arm forward and cocks it like a gun (exactly what you are thinking). He then can aim it and shoots one thin sniper bolt that pierces walls (basically a Railgun that kills)

Level 3: Wrath of Bertrand: That giant bug thing from Infamous 2 comes out to attack Cole. As Cole jumps onto it, it attacks the battlefield. It's kind of like Zeus' Level 3: pressing different buttons makes it attack in different directions. It ends when Cole climbs on top of it and kills it.
#3Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/7/2013 4:20:19 PM
Sly Lvl 2: Bentley flies in an RC Chopper, that will drop bombs onto the arena for a similar amount of time compared to Kuma. Sly can aid the chopper, trapping foes for a bomb drop.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
#4FelloffalotPosted 3/7/2013 4:24:13 PM
Sir Daniel:

Level 1, Gatling Gun: Sir Daniel pulls out the Gatling Gun from MediEvil 2, firing for three seconds in front of him, similar to Ratchet's RYNO with slightly better range, but no upward and downward fire.

Level 2, Dankenstein: Dan transforms into his Dankenstein form, speeding him up considerably, giving him large punch attacks that instantly kill enemies, and an aura around him which significantly slows enemies.
#5LightEcoSagePosted 3/7/2013 4:57:16 PM
For Jak I prefer the Dark Blast. Dark Strike is nowhere near dynamic or iconic enough to fit the role of a super.
---
Y'all are blocked. Y'all know who y'all are. Don't reply to me like I can actually see what you're saying and that you are winning some type of argument.
#6InninXIPosted 3/7/2013 5:00:18 PM
I just wish FP had more Cake Inspired Attacks
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess and Emmett Main: "EASY Cake MONEY Please!"
#7Myles98Posted 3/7/2013 5:07:33 PM(edited)
Ratchet:
Level 1: Morph-o-ray. Has same radius as his current level 1 and leaves a chicken behind when an enemy is killed by it

Level 2: R.Y.N.O I fires homing rockets similar to dans level 2

Level 3: Giant clank
---
Big Smoke for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#8DavidgraymanPosted 3/7/2013 5:49:03 PM
Sweet Tooth Level 2: He takes out massive chaingun from his back pocket that shoots rainbows and kittens....of course the kittens are rabid zombies and the rainbows are actually multicolored lazors

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx1jrnvzEr1qbxi45o1_500.gif
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
#9wwinterj25Posted 3/7/2013 6:04:39 PM
For Jak LES appeared and gives Jak some bum fun causing Jak to get rather turned on and goes around trying to have some "fun" with everyone. If you're caught you're ******.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj