So Kratos' level 3...

#1Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/8/2013 2:56:20 AM
Just may be the worst level 3 in this game. Even worse than the cinematic level 3's. Its so ridiculously easy to dodge Kratos' level 3 that its not even worth saving up for, even with his crazy AP gain. Even the people who just jump in place and spam circle barely net any kills. And if you just constantly roll around him, he can't do crap to you lol. Imo his level 3 is beyond awful.
---
PSN: Internoob
Woof woof.
#2wwinterj25Posted 3/8/2013 3:19:45 AM
HADES AWAITS!
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3LizardheartPosted 3/8/2013 3:37:03 AM
It's one of only 5 supers in the entire game that can get 3 kills per player. That alone makes it one of the better lvl 3s in the game.

The others of 3 kill/player supers being being Sackboy, Nariko, Sweet Tooth and Emmett's lvl 3s (technically, Emmett can get 4/player with some luck).

These all assume players do not prematurely lose their spawn invulnerability by pressing an attack button.
#4blazin640Posted 3/8/2013 3:48:14 AM(edited)
Lizardheart posted...
It's one of only 5 supers in the entire game that can get 3 kills per player. That alone makes it one of the better lvl 3s in the game.

The others of 3 kill/player supers being being Sackboy, Nariko, Sweet Tooth and Emmett's lvl 3s (technically, Emmett can get 4/player with some luck).

These all assume players do not prematurely lose their spawn invulnerability by pressing an attack button.

I don't think kratos can do that. In a match at least. I think the limit is only at 6 or 7 kills with him. I never checked this so I could be wrong.

Can Sackboy and Nariko get 9 kills? I always thought they could get like 7 max. I know Sweet Tooth and Emmett can.
---
There goes my free time
#5LizardheartPosted 3/8/2013 3:54:08 AM
blazin640 posted...
Lizardheart posted...

I don't think kratos can do that. In a match at least. I think the limit is only at 6 or 7 kills with him. I never checked this so I could be wrong.

Can Sackboy and Nariko get 9 kills? I always thought they could get like 7 max. I know Sweet Tooth and Emmett can.

I could care less about how many max in FFA. I'm saying 3 kills/individual player. That's what matters.
#6CrabhammarPosted 3/8/2013 3:58:54 AM
Not so. HKO the enemy, stand on top of them, Level 3, mash Square in a direction and then backwards.

For the Circle beams, jump, wait until the expected air dodge, and then blast. If they're being troublesome, walk up to them and Square; it's the hardest attack to dodge. You can also use Circle twice in a row by doing it in the air, landing, and doing it again.

Also, Fat Princess' is the worst. Dem slow fireballs :P Evil Cole's is NOT even that bad; on a flat stage, it's total wreckage.
#7blazin640Posted 3/8/2013 4:00:14 AM
Lizardheart posted...
blazin640 posted...
Lizardheart posted...

I could care less about how many max in FFA. I'm saying 3 kills/individual player. That's what matters.

thats what I'm saying too. I didn't know that. I'm gonna try that out .
---
There goes my free time
#8Charizard18Posted 3/8/2013 4:04:59 AM
blazin640 posted...
Lizardheart posted...

I've done it with Kratos before a few times (3 kills per player). It's a bit tricky if your enemy knows how to dodge you, but it can most definitely be done. I recall one time I was doing 2v2 with someone from here, we went as double Kratos and I got my level 3 while the other team still had full stock and I managed to wipe them out and end the match. I've done it other times but that's one instance that sticks out to me in particular because I got the last kill at the last possible second. Literally right as my super ended i got it, and it was pretty hilarious because I shouldn't have gotten that last kill. The other times I've done it I at least had a second left as I got the kills, but that one time i kind of lucked out.

But regardless it can still be done.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#9blazin640Posted 3/8/2013 4:06:42 AM
Charizard18 posted...
blazin640 posted...
Lizardheart posted...

I've done it with Kratos before a few times (3 kills per player). It's a bit tricky if your enemy knows how to dodge you, but it can most definitely be done. I recall one time I was doing 2v2 with someone from here, we went as double Kratos and I got my level 3 while the other team still had full stock and I managed to wipe them out and end the match. I've done it other times but that's one instance that sticks out to me in particular because I got the last kill at the last possible second. Literally right as my super ended i got it, and it was pretty hilarious because I shouldn't have gotten that last kill. The other times I've done it I at least had a second left as I got the kills, but that one time i kind of lucked out.

But regardless it can still be done.

I believe you. Now that I think about in training mode, I let the AI have insta-level 3's and he had a chance to kill me 3 times. Regardless it was on the smallest map, but like you guys said, it still can be done.
---
There goes my free time
#10AWorldUnitedPosted 3/8/2013 4:09:02 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Just may be the worst level 3 in this game. Even worse than the cinematic level 3's. Its so ridiculously easy to dodge Kratos' level 3 that its not even worth saving up for, even with his crazy AP gain. Even the people who just jump in place and spam circle barely net any kills. And if you just constantly roll around him, he can't do crap to you lol. Imo his level 3 is beyond awful.

clearly, you're just mashing the buttons. don't play with an overpowered character and then complain when you fail to dominate