So Kratos' level 3...

#11blazin640Posted 3/8/2013 4:15:25 AM
AWorldUnited posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Just may be the worst level 3 in this game. Even worse than the cinematic level 3's. Its so ridiculously easy to dodge Kratos' level 3 that its not even worth saving up for, even with his crazy AP gain. Even the people who just jump in place and spam circle barely net any kills. And if you just constantly roll around him, he can't do crap to you lol. Imo his level 3 is beyond awful.

clearly, you're just mashing the buttons. don't play with an overpowered character and then complain when you fail to dominate

Lol wow. I think you read the wrong Kratos topic.
---
There goes my free time
#12NDgamer1122Posted 3/8/2013 6:32:12 AM
AWorldUnited posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Just may be the worst level 3 in this game. Even worse than the cinematic level 3's. Its so ridiculously easy to dodge Kratos' level 3 that its not even worth saving up for, even with his crazy AP gain. Even the people who just jump in place and spam circle barely net any kills. And if you just constantly roll around him, he can't do crap to you lol. Imo his level 3 is beyond awful.

clearly, you're just mashing the buttons. don't play with an overpowered character and then complain when you fail to dominate

Lol wow. I think you read the wrong Kratos topic.

It's true, though. If you keep the mentality that you can just mash square or circle and you'll get your kills, you'd be wrong when playing against competent players. You gotta psych people out and use all your tools. Use jumping air triangle to rush across the stage. Do the short hop air lasers. Swing carefully when players approach so you catch them at the end of their rolls.

Jak's works in the same way, a level 3 people often think is one of the best. Just shield dashing won't work, as the smarter players will just keep airdodging the dash, and end up wasting what little time you have.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#13DireProphecyPosted 3/8/2013 6:41:08 AM
AWorldUnited posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Kratos aint overpowered son
---
Drakes Moveset limits him on what he can do. Barrel, AK, slide and hit. He doesn't have much to vary his arsenal. - blazin640
#14NDgamer1122Posted 3/8/2013 6:44:04 AM
Kratos aint overpowered son

Replace OP with high tier, then.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#15MagnemightPosted 3/8/2013 6:46:19 AM
Y'know, the OP was referring to playing against Kratos, not playing as Kratos.

That said, I like to think that one of the happiest times I'd ever had in this game was dodging all of Kratos's homing shots during a level 3. He wasted his entire super on me and didn't get any kills.
---
Known as Magnemania just about everywhere else.