Ahh, remember the old days?

#1Dux_XPosted 3/8/2013 12:04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v1bQSw7FOUQ

When Omar still had a job.
When Superbot said a lot of the characters we're talking about MIGHT get into the game.
When Superbot thought they did a good job.*

;(

*I personally thought they did, but the sales and the separation between them and Sony obviously says otherwise.
---
"I'm going to shave...too"-Mitch Hedberg
R.I.P Mitch Hedberg (1968-2005)
#2blaze19_0XPosted 3/8/2013 12:07:44 PM
This game is going to have a 20 launch roster.

"OMGZ go way you stupid idiot trolls, they already confirmed WAY more!!!!"

This game will never get Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Snake.

"OMGZ go way you stupid idiot trolls, they already confirmed DLC!!!!"
#3Charizard18Posted 3/8/2013 12:11:10 PM
I remember when you robbed me of an early beta key by posting faster than I did :'[
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#4Dux_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 12:13:14 PM
Charizard18 posted...
I remember when you robbed me of an early beta key by posting faster than I did :'[

If it's any consolation, you're probably better than me at this game despite the head start. :D
---
#5Charizard18Posted 3/8/2013 12:26:46 PM
Dux_X posted...
Charizard18 posted...

If it's any consolation, you're probably better than me at this game despite the head start. :D

IIRC you beat me by like 10 seconds too. But it's all good, lol. I'd forgotten about it for a long time since you stopped posting here for a while. Welcome back sir :3

Also, that video made me sad :( Omar looked so youthful and happy there. RIP Omar.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#6Omega_Zero_XPPosted 3/8/2013 12:29:11 PM
Paul Fail...er...Gale.
---
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?
#7Dux_X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2013 3:55:00 PM
Charizard18 posted...
Dux_X posted...
Charizard18 posted...

IIRC you beat me by like 10 seconds too. But it's all good, lol. I'd forgotten about it for a long time since you stopped posting here for a while. Welcome back sir :3

Also, that video made me sad :( Omar looked so youthful and happy there. RIP Omar.

Thanks! I've been lurking since, though. Always on the lookout for any news involving this game. But yeah, I've had stuff to post recently, I suppose.

Add me on PSN, maybe we can play a few games sometime.
---
#8ss4parrothairPosted 3/9/2013 9:52:40 PM
Dux_X posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Dux_X posted...
Charizard18 posted...

Thanks! I've been lurking since, though. Always on the lookout for any news involving this game. But yeah, I've had stuff to post recently, I suppose.

Add me on PSN, maybe we can play a few games sometime.

Awww cute >_>
---
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
#9holysquidPosted 3/9/2013 9:58:56 PM
Dux_X posted...
*I personally thought they did, but the sales and the separation between them and Sony obviously says otherwise.

Sales =/= quality.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com