IcyFlamez96 posted...
Ok

---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#33G-ScythePosted 3/10/2013 12:07:09 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...
Sorry LES, but I'm not dropping this until you apologize to Snovv. Not only did you insult his family, but he got banned over you for no good reason, and then you prance around the board thinking you're still in the right. Your continued presence here just disgusts me.

I'm not apologizing you stereotypical individual. And once again I did not insult his family. Did you not see what DireProphecy said about this in a recent topic days ago? Read the crabs link again. All I said was "I'm glad he does". That's technically not an insult. "Prance around thinking im in the right?" wrong! I admitted to my mistake 3 times yet you deny I did that and see it how you see it. I was wrong, but he was even more wrong for his mistakes before that, which pushed me to say what I said( of course you wouldn't know though). I only say such things like that when I have been insulted countless times, harassed countless times and provoked countless times. I don't go that low unless those 3 things I mentioned happened. Of course some people are to slow to get this though.

Your continued indenial hypocritical stereotypical attitude is what disgust me most. You prance around letting people attack and insult me. When I get harassed, provoked, insulted, etc you'll never around and if you are around you say nothing and act as though it never happens. When LES makes a mistake you and others are all over it like everyone has favorites around here. The truth here is that for everyone coming at me for my mistake and noone else is actually wrong and mistake is a mistake right there. I get trolled or insulted everyday whether it's once or more then once.

Because of how many people target me and do certain things to me im never ever apologizing to anyone. If it really pisses people off of my presence here then I will stay here (indefinitely) just to irritate the living hell out of some people. For noone to accept the fact that im staying here and other people continues to troll/harass/provoke insult me just shows how desperate and immature someone is to push me away or make me look bad to a certain extent that makes me look like a terrorist.

Everything I said up there was 100% realistic and the truth.

TL;DR
Crab's sig
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#34IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 4:28:34 PM
I hate you guys.
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X