Your Character fetish

#1blazin640Posted 3/8/2013 3:29:51 PM
So we all know Snovv is in love with Cole and LES with Jak from their original games. So what about everybody else? If you could be remembered on these boards for being crazy in love with a character who would it be? Can be outside of the roster. Prove it too.

For me it would have to be wanderER (journeyer to some).

I would cry myself tears of hapiness if he was announced. I bought the sound track, and $60 art book. That sound track got a Grammy nomination for good reasons. No other games sound track has made me that me feel so emotionally invested in a game. Art style is gorgeous. Never have I loved a game so much before.
---
There goes my free time
#2NDgamer1122Posted 3/8/2013 3:31:48 PM
There's no character I'd really fanboy over. If there was one, it'd be Jak, but LES is a bigger Jak fanboy than me, for sure.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#3DavidgraymanPosted 3/8/2013 3:32:20 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
There's no character I'd really fanboy over.

---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
#4I_Wanna_CookiePosted 3/8/2013 3:33:10 PM
Closest I'd say is Big Boss, but I'm not really a fanboy-type.
---
I'm handsome.
#5GamepocketXPosted 3/8/2013 3:34:35 PM
my dream boat is already in and his name is shirtless dante ^_^
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#6Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/8/2013 3:35:02 PM
The Triforce trio of Legend of Zelda >.> I ended up getting the 25th anniversary orchestra soundtrack of the series, I own an Ocarina made to look like the Ocarina of Time, a Master Sword and Hylian Shield replica, got the Hyrule Hystoria, have a small Triforce charm necklace almost shelled out the money to get mini statues of all three of the Triforce trio but I realized it was probably a waste. *cough cough i'mafanboy cough cough*
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#7dadkwasherePosted 3/8/2013 3:35:37 PM
I have none.
---
"They never understood you like I did, Snake. You're human, so its only right you go by your real name: David Hayter." *flips table*
#8taoxadasaPosted 3/8/2013 3:36:04 PM
Robbit I guess
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#9blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 3:36:35 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
There's no character I'd really fanboy over. If there was one, it'd be Jak, but LES is a bigger Jak fanboy than me, for sure.

Well just choose a character that you are more "invested" in than others. Just a character that you actually care about.
---
There goes my free time
#10SionHiryu707Posted 3/8/2013 3:37:42 PM
Im a Nero a spiderman fan, i've played every spider man game from since PS1
---
With great power comes great yeah yeah you know the rest.
PSN - SkyRocx7