Your Character fetish

#71J-Don-BonnePosted 3/8/2013 10:28:45 PM
Spike. AE was/is fun as all let out.

I swear though, I so wanted Specter in his AE3 suit. Because it's a flippin' SUIT!
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.
#72Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/9/2013 12:10:17 AM
It's a toss up between Sly/Bentley and Drake/Sully for me. Both of them are such entertaining and endearing characters, but Bentley and Sully both put so much additional likeability to them both as great supporting characters.

An honorable mention would be Calypso from Twisted Metal 2, who I really wish had more than just ending cutscenes to flesh out his charismatic and sinister characterization. Grasshopper's ending made him into a very likeable villian in TM2 and Head-On.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
#73Aldaris87Posted 3/9/2013 4:39:28 AM
Kain from Legacy Of Kain. I miss that series. One of the few video games where I'm really hooked on the storyline and narrative.
---
"One can only match move by move the machinations of fate and thus defy the tyrannous stars." - Kain
PSN: DarkEmperor99
#74judgementaeonPosted 3/9/2013 7:12:54 AM
blazin640 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
blazin640 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Well....nobody really :p I guess ST or Heihachi if I had to have one, I love both of those games XD

I doesn't have to be from this game, though I know ST is like a childhood friend of yours.

XD Yep...a creepy....serial killer....ice cream truck driving...clown...childhood friend o_o

HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS!

lol I mean you played his game as a kid.

I know XD
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec #1 main: Emmett
Blazblue mains: Jin, Noel, Bang