thank you for making this a wonderful board (while it lasted)

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 3/8/2013 6:06:07 PM
even though elitist jerks like heroic medic and crashbfan hope to ruin the online for everybody, and annoying trolls have made this board offputting, im glad 99% of you just tend to ignore that stuff, and let them talk to themselves and act like anyone really cares what crashb and his cohorts think. thank you for making this game board feel more like a community, i love most of you, and it was nice.. i barely come to this board anymore as i think the trolling has gotten out of control, but i will still play--i still cant wait to try out zeus he will be one of my mains ^__^ other than kat...kat is MY main. lets clear the air it isnt because she is too good, but because i like the games.. i choose characters based on the games i enjoy. i also choose kratos (even though i suck at him and i know some of you can confirm that one LOL) this isnt a very serious game and it isnt meant to be taken as such. you should not be like these losers who think theyre the best, in an unbalanced game let them waste their time. just play who you like, do what you like, and keep posting actual content that isnt dumb and i respect you x.x /respect.

btw get tomb raider its ******* AWESOME! and gametrailers review of it sucks it's a lie, its soo much better than uncharted. (almost finished the game and @ 35% trophy rating)
#2Lucarioaura22Posted 3/8/2013 6:06:59 PM
Can we get a TL;DR?
---
We do what we must.................
#3blazin640Posted 3/8/2013 6:08:07 PM
tomb raider doesn't look that good IMO. Gametrailers is neither right nor wrong with the score. Its all opinion. I don't get why people take review so seriously if the game they like doesn't score high.
---
There goes my free time
#4IcyFlamez96Posted 3/8/2013 6:09:04 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Can we get a TL;DR?

Just read a ni.... post.
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#5Lucarioaura22Posted 3/8/2013 6:09:53 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Can we get a TL;DR?

Just read a ni.... post.

Don't copy my style of almost saying ni.........nja
---
We do what we must.................
#6Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:10:16 PM
TL:DR - this board used to be good. most of you still are. some dumbies abound. too much trolling, bored is getting saturated/annoying. i still play the game though casually, not as much as before. ill play more when zeus arrives again. play who you like dont worry about being overpowered, its a mascot brawler. every character is "cheap" just represent your game and enjoy yourself. and if you need a break--play tomb raider its amazing.
#7Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/8/2013 6:12:55 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
TL:DR - this board used to be good. most of you still are. some dumbies abound. too much trolling, bored is getting saturated/annoying. i still play the game though casually, not as much as before. ill play more when zeus arrives again. play who you like dont worry about being overpowered, its a mascot brawler. every character is "cheap" just represent your game and enjoy yourself. and if you need a break--play tomb raider its amazing.

This post made me lol due to the lack of sense and proper English used.
---
PSN: Internoob
Woof woof.
#8blazin640Posted 3/8/2013 6:15:58 PM
the game trailers review wasn't bad at all. Plenty of reviewers have said that Laura's character development was a joke. They still gave the review a high score.

Unfortunately reviews these days aren't in-depth enough. Kinda sad really.
---
There goes my free time
#9LightEcoSagePosted 3/8/2013 6:17:09 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

This post made me lol due to the lack of sense and proper English used.

Damn lol.

Btw Why you no reply to my messages?
---
Not going anywhere. It's just to fun to watch. Bring em on. Bring the best you got. It's not over by a long shot. Accept it and deal with it.
#10SelitePosted 3/8/2013 6:23:45 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Alright.

Add me before you leave please? (PSN: Selite)
---
Random Video Game Vids. Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee