I'm really shocked no one thought to have this character in the game:

#1holysquidPosted 3/8/2013 6:48:38 PM
Spyro the Dragon. I mean, he's a purple dragon! From the PS1 days! Superbot really ****ed up with not getting Spyro, since it would have been easy as pie to obtain his right, rite??

cmon ppl
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#2SelitePosted 3/8/2013 6:51:34 PM
Jen from Primal.
---
Random Video Game Vids. Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite?feature=mhee
#3Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/8/2013 6:52:06 PM
People who want Spyro in the game need to realize he's not unique. How would he even attack? He moves around on all 4 legs. How would he punch? Would kind of attacks would he possibly have? He can ram opponents and breathe fire, but what else? And even those two attacks a bunch of other characters already have. People need to get out of the 90's.
---
PSN: Internoob
Woof woof.
#4holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:53:25 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
People who want Spyro in the game need to realize he's not unique. How would he even attack? He moves around on all 4 legs. How would he punch? Would kind of attacks would he possibly have? He can ram opponents and breathe fire, but what else? And even those two attacks a bunch of other characters already have. People need to get out of the 90's.

Well if they could make Ivysaur work, I think they'd be able to make Spyro work >__>
---
#5Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/8/2013 6:54:36 PM
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

Well if they could make Ivysaur work, I think they'd be able to make Spyro work >__>

True but you gotta remember, SSBB only had 2 attack buttons, this game has 3, plus 3 different supers.
---
Woof woof.
#6holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:55:03 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

True but you gotta remember, SSBB only had 2 attack buttons, this game has 3, plus 3 different supers.

If they could make Fat Princess work, I think they could make Spyro work >__>
---
#7Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/8/2013 6:56:43 PM
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

But she has hands she could use .__. lol
---
Woof woof.
#8Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/8/2013 6:57:02 PM
Well he had his charge, multiple types of breaths, a glide, I think a tail whip.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#9holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 6:57:14 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...
holysquid posted...
Pink_a_Dink posted...

But she has hands she could use .__. lol

But does she use them?!??!?!??! I didn't think so. Plus, Spyro can attack with his wings instead >__>
---
#10hotgasmaskPosted 3/8/2013 6:57:24 PM
do you think your special?? unique?? different ?? EVERYONE ON THE planet thought of this EVERYONE.
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!