Jak getting a buff in the next patch

#51jhoke13Posted 3/10/2013 1:59:48 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Crimson_Rex posted...
gameghy555 posted...
GamepocketX posted...
Dante needs a buff too :(

After they fix his empty cancel cheat.

And take away his only way to land his level one? No thanks.

That's not his only way/only kill confirm for his level 1.

Empty canceling is not a cheat, it is only possible because of the way the game engine handles attack properties when landing.

Dante's empty cancel is his only reliable level 1 confirm, the other is impractical (or impossible on some small chars.) and requires greater timing & precision then empty canceling.

SSM has a lot of work to do if they give a crap at all about balancing this game. Too many characters need fixing right now.
---
I find dead men rout more easily.
PSN:Element_H13
#52LightEcoSagePosted 3/10/2013 9:25:38 AM
jhoke13 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crimson_Rex posted...
gameghy555 posted...
GamepocketX posted...
Dante needs a buff too :(

After they fix his empty cancel cheat.

And take away his only way to land his level one? No thanks.

That's not his only way/only kill confirm for his level 1.

Empty canceling is not a cheat, it is only possible because of the way the game engine handles attack properties when landing.

Dante's empty cancel is his only reliable level 1 confirm, the other is impractical (or impossible on some small chars.) and requires greater timing & precision then empty canceling.

SSM has a lot of work to do if they give a crap at all about balancing this game. Too many characters need fixing right now.

Your first line was irrelevant to me so ok.

And like I said before..... Empty canceling is not Dantes only lvl 1 hitconfirm. I played the best dante in a FFA, which of course is known as the player to not play cheap by not using the empty canceling. He did this other combo that was inescapable which allowed a hc to happen, 2times, which was similar to G Cole's.
---
Not going anywhere. It's just to fun to watch. Bring em on. Bring the best you got. It's not over by a long shot. Accept it and deal with it.
#53JammerzWPosted 3/10/2013 9:38:32 AM
Blindsided20 posted...
Jak gets a buff before Sweet Tooth.....wow.

Jak's got the better level 2(Which says something) and the better level 3 and while ST does gain AP faster initially, his AP gain starts to slow down after he's gained his level 1 and Jak has attacks that has further range than ST and can combo(Albeit not overwhelmingly) more than ST.

Guess there's no love for evil clowns these days...maybe this is SSM trying to warm up Naughty Dog's hearts to get Joel & Ellie as DLC. If so....okay. Okay.

Sweet Tooth's AP gain looks slower after he's got his level one because his level 1 is 100 AP and his level 2 is 400, so there's A 300 AP difference.

Jak on the other hand has a 150AP level 1 and a 320AP level 2 making the difference a mere 170AP.

So in theory, you will see Jak reaching level 2 almost twice as fast as ST.
---
Still can't think of a good signature.
PSN: Jamie-All-Over