Lizardheart's Mid/Low Tier Tournament Discussion Thread

#31Aalz-7Posted 3/9/2013 9:45:41 PM
Great idea I'm keen on joining.

To TORO, I will say yes, he should be permitted.
---
Heihachi main
Psn: Aalz-7
#32holysquidPosted 3/9/2013 9:55:29 PM
Lizardheart posted...
holysquid posted...
I'll join if it's not too late. I plan on using Sir Dan.

Awesome. I'd be glad to have you.

Thanks! By the way, I think this is a great idea for the tournament, it'd really bring out the best in players.

As for Toro, I'm not sure tbh. I think he's fine for the most part, but I'm biased against hating his dive kick spamming (which I find hard to punish for some reason)
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#33Ludacris01Posted 3/9/2013 10:00:26 PM
Toro is okay, but limit that up triangle/sleep crap.

I suppose I'll join the tourney, since all four of my main characters are on the list lmao
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#34Blue_BaIIzPosted 3/9/2013 11:04:13 PM
Lizardheart posted...
This wasn't my original tier list. Blue_BaIIz was the first to make the idea of the tournament and set the base rules. Frankly, I personally would never have included Sack but now, I don't want to let the Sack players down so I am at a difficult decision to make. I cannot please everyone, sadly.

The list I used was a section of the most recent tier list that majority of the members at PSASA agreed upon, the one created by Z'zgashi. At the moment, I was just seeing who all was willing to enter and had not paid too much attention to Toro and Sackboy. Now that it's been brought up, I've thought about it and believe the two should be banned because they are "borderline" tier.
#35PirateKing290Posted 3/9/2013 11:09:02 PM
If I don't work that day I'll maybe do a last minute joining >_>. Mid Tier tourney sounds awesome.
---
PSN: Weeeler
A strategic RPG where all your favorite characters compete in battle: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Binded_Battle/index/
#36_krat0s_Posted 3/9/2013 11:13:45 PM
lol ill join just to show u just HOW LOW TIER heihachi really is
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Tomba for PSASBR 7/30/12
Charizard18 iz fail.
#37SSJRajangPosted 3/10/2013 2:07:47 AM
good idea buddy. i do agree with the removal of sackboy but it seems youve already closed that. of course characters like these are gonna have various gimmicks that suit them on all different stages so i think the neutral stages are fine right now tbh its still tourney play no matter what tier... sign me up.
---
PSN:ZakVillain
#38Rlaur2Posted 3/10/2013 2:36:56 AM
Toro will dominate if you allow him in. His air game is just too good.
---
-_-
#39CrabhammarPosted 3/10/2013 6:58:05 AM
oh s***, time out time out

I didn't even see my boy Parappa on that list. F*** Sackboy, f*** Toro, it's time to believe. Sign me up with Paraps.
#40naruko243Posted 3/10/2013 7:48:26 AM
I'll be joining for sure, it'll give me a chance to work on my radec and (pending on his status by then) Toro, also from what I've seen parappa is going to probably be a bigger threat than toro pending on who enters
---
Psn: LunarReaper Pokemon Black Fc: 4385 0099 5107