Lizardheart's Mid/Low Tier Tournament Discussion Thread

#91ToMuchMayoPosted 3/11/2013 5:26:46 AM
I'll settle this, I'm not crash, I did made this account because of this thread and was thinking of joining in the tourney if I could make it. This username is my ign. I post on playstations forum on psasbr as well.
#92Lucarioaura22Posted 3/11/2013 5:30:48 AM
ToMuchMayo posted...
I'll settle this, I'm not crash, I did made this account because of this thread and was thinking of joining in the tourney if I could make it. This username is my ign. I post on playstations forum on psasbr as well.

IIRC, I have seen your name around before. You are a Jak main yes?
---
We do what we must.................
#93ToMuchMayoPosted 3/11/2013 6:10:29 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
ToMuchMayo posted...

Correct
#94Lucarioaura22Posted 3/11/2013 6:19:56 AM
ToMuchMayo posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
ToMuchMayo posted...

Correct

Is that your PSN because I swear I've ran into you multiple times. My PSN is Silver2-0_8 if that rings any bells.
---
#95iGGYHo3Posted 3/11/2013 6:46:44 AM
thanks for the 7 start time, ill actually be able to make this ;D. Ive been doing more 1v1s with toro especially against lower tier characters and the more im playing him the more i see he doesnt really dominate over anyone. He has good options but nothing is crazy op, was playing jimmie's spike from asa and we were going back and forth with toro v spike.
Whatever is decided i have a backup low tier if he ends up not being allowed, this will be fun :D
---
Psn ID: iiGGYxD
#96Lucarioaura22Posted 3/11/2013 6:49:11 AM
iGGYHo3 posted...
thanks for the 7 start time, ill actually be able to make this ;D. Ive been doing more 1v1s with toro especially against lower tier characters and the more im playing him the more i see he doesnt really dominate over anyone. He has good options but nothing is crazy op, was playing jimmie's spike from asa and we were going back and forth with toro v spike.
Whatever is decided i have a backup low tier if he ends up not being allowed, this will be fun :D

Back up low tier? Do tell ; )
---
#97ToMuchMayoPosted 3/11/2013 6:50:19 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
ToMuchMayo posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
ToMuchMayo posted...

Correct

Is that your PSN because I swear I've ran into you multiple times. My PSN is Silver2-0_8 if that rings any bells.

Its my PSN name, i don't remember peoples names much unless i played them A LOT.
#98iGGYHo3Posted 3/11/2013 6:52:01 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
iGGYHo3 posted...

A lady has to keep some secrets to herself ;) wait and see<3
---
Psn ID: iiGGYxD
#99Lucarioaura22Posted 3/11/2013 7:00:24 AM
iGGYHo3 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
iGGYHo3 posted...

A lady has to keep some secrets to herself ;) wait and see<3

C'mon bro tell me!!!!!!
---
#100blaze19_0XPosted 3/11/2013 5:41:19 PM
So it seems most agree with Sackboy banned and Toro legal. This will be interesting.