Lara Croft

#21Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/9/2013 8:43:38 PM
lamarfll posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
AWorldUnited posted...
Lara Croft came first. Please become educated with yourself. Please.

Even so, Drake is a much superior character to Ms. Croft.

That's completely debatable.

Also since there's no other better time to show this vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEtC4QRhlzY

At least you're more mature than the other guy....

I'm just saying that, due to the PS1 games everyone seems to be so nostalgic about... Lara didn't have near the character development that Nathan has, in my personal opinion. I mean, I hope the reboot changes my opinion of her, I really do.

Also.... they really could've got a better actor to play Drake in that vid. Lara was fairly well done.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
#22cant_think2Posted 3/9/2013 10:06:13 PM
I think she could be her own fighter and not a clone, if she was any kind of "clone". It would be like the Coles who only have few of same moves.

I'd love to have her in this game and would drop $10 for her.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC 1936-8697-3913
#23AWorldUnitedPosted 3/9/2013 11:42:57 PM
lamarfll posted...
AWorldUnited posted...
Lara Croft came first. Please become educated with yourself. Please.

Even so, Drake is a much superior character to Ms. Croft.

That's completely debatable.

Also since there's no other better time to show this vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEtC4QRhlzY

At least you're more mature than the other guy....

I'm just saying that, due to the PS1 games everyone seems to be so nostalgic about... Lara didn't have near the character development that Nathan has, in my personal opinion. I mean, I hope the reboot changes my opinion of her, I really do.

Also.... they really could've got a better actor to play Drake in that vid. Lara was fairly well done.

as I say before please broaden your horizons and humble yourself. The only things that can be seen as immature with In these threads are children like yourself stating OPINIONS as FACTS
#24_krat0s_Posted 3/10/2013 12:22:53 AM
BkzUce posted...
christiankid7 posted...
BkzUce posted...
Doesn't need to be in the game.
She'd be a copy of Drake and none of her games are as good as Uncharted 2.
Plus she's not a Playstation exclusive and she doesn't "Deserve" to be in because she's a girl.

No

And the uncharted part is opinion and has nothing to do with her legitimacy.

Yes she would .
Also yes it does she's not a sony exclusive and she her games pale in comparison to Uncharted. Also yes it does matter because she'd be a clone.
She's better off as a skin.

pale in comparison? idk if youve playedthe new one, but im having more fun then i ever did post drakes fortune. stop being a UC fanboy. 2 was the best they could do, then 3 just went downhill.

lara > drake. reboot or not.
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Tomba for PSASBR 7/30/12
Charizard18 iz fail.
#25blazin640Posted 3/10/2013 12:36:24 AM
_krat0s_ posted...
BkzUce posted...
christiankid7 posted...
BkzUce posted...
Doesn't need to be in the game.
She'd be a copy of Drake and none of her games are as good as Uncharted 2.
Plus she's not a Playstation exclusive and she doesn't "Deserve" to be in because she's a girl.

No

And the uncharted part is opinion and has nothing to do with her legitimacy.

Yes she would .
Also yes it does she's not a sony exclusive and she her games pale in comparison to Uncharted. Also yes it does matter because she'd be a clone.
She's better off as a skin.

pale in comparison? idk if youve playedthe new one, but im having more fun then i ever did post drakes fortune. stop being a UC fanboy. 2 was the best they could do, then 3 just went downhill.

lara > drake. reboot or not.

I feel like the whole "uncharted 2 being better than 3 thing" is just copy and paste what other people said.

Have you actually played the game? I'm curious. Not saying its better or worse. What are your thoughts?
---
There goes my free time
#26I_Wanna_CookiePosted 3/10/2013 12:51:06 AM
Obvious.
---
I'm handsome.
#27ArmoredElderPosted 3/10/2013 12:54:00 AM
I hope they allow for Lara Croft to appear as DLC.
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#28blaze19_0XPosted 3/10/2013 2:34:17 AM(edited)
Uncharted 2 is easily one of the most overrated games this gen. Limited gameplay with no sense of progression, super predictable (the story is exactly the same as the first one, not even joking), disappointing final boss battle etc.

I own and have played through Uncharted 2. It's a solid game for what it tried to do but it's not higher than a 7.5/10 in my book. Only thing it really excells at is graphics and presentation.

I've only checked out footage and a few playthroughs of the new Tomb Raider. And I can already tell it's a better game in some categories.

Also, Lara Croft is far more requested and deserving than Nathan Drake. Her game on PS1 sold more than Uncharted 2 (8 million vs 5ish million) and really helped put PS on the map.
#29blazin640Posted 3/10/2013 3:43:37 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
Uncharted 2 is easily one of the most overrated games this gen. Limited gameplay with no sense of progression, super predictable (the story is exactly the same as the first one, not even joking), disappointing final boss battle etc.

I own and have played through Uncharted 2. It's a solid game for what it tried to do but it's not higher than a 7.5/10 in my book. Only thing it really excells at is graphics and presentation.

I've only checked out footage and a few playthroughs of the new Tomb Raider. And I can already tell it's a better game in some categories.

Also, Lara Croft is far more requested and deserving than Nathan Drake. Her game on PS1 sold more than Uncharted 2 (8 million vs 5ish million) and really helped put PS on the map.

OLD Lara was. This is a reboot. Not the same character. This would just be another well known advertisement character like Isaac (which i have Bo problem with)
---
There goes my free time
#30DrunkenMegamanPosted 3/10/2013 6:15:58 AM
blazin640 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

OLD Lara was. This is a reboot. Not the same character. This would just be another well known advertisement character like Isaac (which i have Bo problem with)

I agree with blazin. Tomb Raider 1 was a looooong time ago.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65649719