My next character moveset- Put to a vote!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. My next character moveset- Put to a vote!
3 years ago#1
What character moveset should I make next? - Results (53 votes)
Cortez (Timesplitters)
13.21% (7 votes)
Rayne (Bloodrayne)
7.55% (4 votes)
Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
45.28% (24 votes)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts) (Really not big on KH, but I keep seeing requests to make him)
33.96% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Pretty much the title. As a heads up I haven't played either Bloodrayne or Kingdom Hearts before, so both will take a good while in comparison to my other movesets, and anything on their signature moves and iconic abilities would be much appreciated.
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
3 years ago#2
I've been working on a Lara Croft Moveset, and Raziel would be her rival, so I really wanna see a raziel moveset.
he Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
3 years ago#3
christiankid7 posted...
I've been working on a Lara Croft Moveset, and Raziel would be her rival, so I really wanna see a raziel moveset.

I've actually been setting up my own personal roster out of these movesets, setting up rivalries, stages, etc. Atm I have Raziel and Rayne rivaled for mine. But Lara and Raziel would work for the rivalry being made by the same people and all.
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
3 years ago#4
Raziel pls
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
3 years ago#5
ITS TIME TO SPLIT
I'm handsome.
3 years ago#6
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
ITS TIME TO SPLIT

Woo someone else who knows him! I have him set as Link's rival xD I was actually gonna do Cortez next but had trouble figuring out a moveset due to the absurd amount of weapons Timesplitters has in the series, hence why I decided to do the vote xD
3 years ago#7
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
ITS TIME TO SPLIT

Woo someone else who knows him! I have him set as Link's rival xD I was actually gonna do Cortez next but had trouble figuring out a moveset due to the absurd amount of weapons Timesplitters has in the series, hence why I decided to do the vote xD

Probably my favorite shooter of all time.
I'm handsome.
3 years ago#8
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
ITS TIME TO SPLIT

Probably my favorite shooter of all time.

Same, and I only got to play Future Perfect q.q I've been trying to find a copy of Timesplitters 2 but nooooope. I'm hoping that crytek (I think that's the name) goes and actually makes Timesplitters 4.
3 years ago#9
Also as a heads up, the character that wins the poll may have to wait a bit as a friend of mine is letting me borrow his Wii and I've been looking forward to trying out Project M, but I'll get around to it within a couple of days!
3 years ago#10
Raziel is definitely gonna win this.
PSN: Internoob
Currently on parole for not censoring a word that isn't even offensive or considered a curse word. Good times.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. My next character moveset- Put to a vote!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived