My next character moveset- Put to a vote!

#1Dsurions_WrathPosted 3/10/2013 12:35:00 AM
What character moveset should I make next? - Results (53 votes)
Cortez (Timesplitters)
13.21% (7 votes)
Rayne (Bloodrayne)
7.55% (4 votes)
Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
45.28% (24 votes)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts) (Really not big on KH, but I keep seeing requests to make him)
33.96% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Pretty much the title. As a heads up I haven't played either Bloodrayne or Kingdom Hearts before, so both will take a good while in comparison to my other movesets, and anything on their signature moves and iconic abilities would be much appreciated.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#2christiankid7Posted 3/10/2013 12:42:03 AM
I've been working on a Lara Croft Moveset, and Raziel would be her rival, so I really wanna see a raziel moveset.
---
he Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#3Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 12:43:35 AM
christiankid7 posted...
I've been working on a Lara Croft Moveset, and Raziel would be her rival, so I really wanna see a raziel moveset.

I've actually been setting up my own personal roster out of these movesets, setting up rivalries, stages, etc. Atm I have Raziel and Rayne rivaled for mine. But Lara and Raziel would work for the rivalry being made by the same people and all.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#4Charizard18Posted 3/10/2013 12:44:39 AM
Raziel pls
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#5I_Wanna_CookiePosted 3/10/2013 12:47:01 AM
ITS TIME TO SPLIT
---
I'm handsome.
#6Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 12:51:13 AM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
ITS TIME TO SPLIT

Woo someone else who knows him! I have him set as Link's rival xD I was actually gonna do Cortez next but had trouble figuring out a moveset due to the absurd amount of weapons Timesplitters has in the series, hence why I decided to do the vote xD
---
#7I_Wanna_CookiePosted 3/10/2013 12:53:41 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
ITS TIME TO SPLIT

Woo someone else who knows him! I have him set as Link's rival xD I was actually gonna do Cortez next but had trouble figuring out a moveset due to the absurd amount of weapons Timesplitters has in the series, hence why I decided to do the vote xD

Probably my favorite shooter of all time.
---
I'm handsome.
#8Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 12:56:25 AM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
ITS TIME TO SPLIT

Probably my favorite shooter of all time.

Same, and I only got to play Future Perfect q.q I've been trying to find a copy of Timesplitters 2 but nooooope. I'm hoping that crytek (I think that's the name) goes and actually makes Timesplitters 4.
---
#9Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 2:20:01 AM
Also as a heads up, the character that wins the poll may have to wait a bit as a friend of mine is letting me borrow his Wii and I've been looking forward to trying out Project M, but I'll get around to it within a couple of days!
---
#10Pink_a_DinkPosted 3/10/2013 2:33:56 AM
Raziel is definitely gonna win this.
---
PSN: Internoob
Currently on parole for not censoring a word that isn't even offensive or considered a curse word. Good times.