My next character moveset- Put to a vote!

#11Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 2:38:45 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Raziel is definitely gonna win this.

No kidding lol. Looks like I better brush up on his abilities. I remember having a template based around his close combat, magical abilities, and improvised weaponry (spears, torches, etc) from Soul Reaver 1.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
#12howiehiewPosted 3/10/2013 3:23:44 AM
If you ever get around to doing Cortez, remember to put the monkey somewhere in his moveset. You just can't do Timesplitters justice without them.
---
"Violent video games don't create psychopaths, video games make psychopaths more creative"
#13Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 3:31:59 AM
howiehiew posted...
If you ever get around to doing Cortez, remember to put the monkey somewhere in his moveset. You just can't do Timesplitters justice without them.

I was going to either have it as a circle move (pops out of a time portal and leaps on the enemy acting a bit like Sackbot) or with a taunt. Specifically involving Ninja Monkey or the Robo Cop Monkey.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
#14Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/10/2013 9:39:08 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
howiehiew posted...

I was going to either have it as a circle move (pops out of a time portal and leaps on the enemy acting a bit like Sackbot) or with a taunt. Specifically involving Ninja Monkey or the Robo Cop Monkey.

Gotta have Cyber Monkey.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
#15Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 12:11:03 PM
Wow, quite a few votes for Raziel, and I'm going to be ending the poll in about an hour or two so it's looking like it'll be him.

And also Project M (a balancing/revamp mod for Brawl) is AMAZING. They completely worked the characters around, and it's absurdly fun. On another note I've finally gotten into modding in Brawl. Battling Cloud in the planet's core as Link is absurdly fun.
---
#16boy_luckPosted 3/10/2013 12:29:45 PM
Lightning
---
Sora is a terrible character. Deal with it!
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers.
#17LightEcoSagePosted 3/10/2013 12:30:30 PM
Portal girl xD.
---
Not going anywhere. It's just to fun to watch. Bring em on. Bring the best you got. It's not over by a long shot. Accept it and deal with it.
#18Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 2:14:32 PM
It's decided! Raziel shall be the next character. Again might take a bit, as I am very much preoccupied with the wonderful thing that is Project M atm. I'll probably have it up by tomorrow at the very least!
---