Do you take Kratos and Raiden players seriously?

#1InninXIPosted 3/10/2013 1:24:50 PM
Most of the time no for me. I rarely get impressed by them, but i'm pleasantly surprised when they use more than two moves
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess and Emmett Main: "EASY Cake MONEY Please!"
#2DW4fReAk31Posted 3/10/2013 1:30:23 PM
Agreed, the rare Raiden or Kratos player will get my respect, but that rarely happens. I could pick up my level 80 Kratos and get 2 level 3's in one match right now, just like anyone else.

Unlike the Cole's, Sly Cooper to an extent and several other characters where you actually have to play as them for a while to get good with them.
---
PSN: BloodOps
"In my book, experience outranks everything."
#3DavidgraymanPosted 3/10/2013 1:32:27 PM
Good a Kratos yes. I give them props for winning with skill, though they are few and far
IMO there is not a major difference between a skilled Raiden and a decent one.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/kendallomarishot
#4mikesettokillPosted 3/10/2013 1:42:48 PM
Only when Raiden gets kills with blade mode.
---
xbl=notsoposinow
psn=grizzlybeers (but I'm usually on my girlfriend's account meow666meow) If I'm being a jerk to you on the mic, I'm probably drunk.
#5EnyalbPosted 3/10/2013 2:00:10 PM
If they can do more than just spam side-square, then they're good enough for me. This coming from a Kratos/Raiden user myself.
---
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/keep-skullgirls-growing
^^^^^Help Skullgirls!^^^^^ PSN ID: BLAYNEproject
#6squirrel_boyPosted 3/10/2013 2:15:52 PM
Raiden sometimes. Kratos rarely.

Almost all kratos players i face just use square 95% of the match. Funny kratos spam story here: 2v2 stock me as emmett against a higher lvl kratos (i forgot the other 2). It was on fearless and kratos was spamming as usual until he got a level 3, then he thought he was so good he just starts teabagging next to the wipeout track. I walked right up and grabbed him, then threw him into the track. Got his ap, got a lvl 1, took kratos's last life. I didnt even know he had a mic until he started screaming obscenities before quiting. Me happy :)
#7Star_MarioPosted 3/10/2013 2:29:22 PM
Coming from a Raiden mainer, most of them suck. Spam the square 5 times after a side square or side O. Good Raiden players imo utilize the down O and up O a little more. Same goes for Triangle too :D
---
PSN: BonesMV3
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1098590/cuban_medium.gif
#8LaKizzle23Posted 3/10/2013 2:33:47 PM
Its already hard enough to get around a braindead Kratos player, so a competent Kratos player is pretty much a nightmare. He's way too easy to use, so I can never take any Kratos player seriously.

Raiden is a little bit harder to use than Kratos, but that's not saying much since, well, its Kratos. Raiden is another easy mode character but he's a lot easier to handle than Kratos,

Because of that, I'd have more fun playing a good, almost impossible to beat, Raiden player than a braindead Kratos player.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
Mains: Dante (Self Acclaimed Best Ever) , Good Cole (Rusty)
#9wwinterj25Posted 3/10/2013 3:12:20 PM
I give no credit to players who use cheap characters. I do however get great satisfaction beating them in ffa in a 3 on one situation. 3 Kratos as a example.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#10McFordmansonPosted 3/10/2013 3:44:14 PM
As a Big Daddy player... no.

It's bad enough that they have speed, tremendous AP gain, endless reach, tools for every situation, and easy to land supers, but fighting them as a big, slow, comb-weak character...

lolno.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.