Do you take Kratos and Raiden players seriously?

#21DireProphecyPosted 3/10/2013 9:46:00 PM
no they are all bad because they use no-skill cheap characters. they are bad and noob even when they win. not like us pro drake and evil cole players we use skill to win.
---
Drakes Moveset limits him on what he can do. Barrel, AK, slide and hit. He doesn't have much to vary his arsenal. - blazin640
#22habbox77Posted 3/10/2013 10:27:38 PM
Kratos : No, even if they are the best Kratos player in the world and actually utilize all his moves I still see them as people who originally used Kratos as a means to winning and are just trying not to look like a spammer (I call it justified exploiting)

Raiden: AS long as they aren't just jumping everywhere hoping to land an attack from the air or using the same combo over and over again I can give them a chance although I still don't like the obvious spammers.
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#23dooms14Posted 3/10/2013 11:39:11 PM
Nope, not even if they're good at their character.

I respect anyone that isn't...

Sly,Drake,Raiden,E Cole, Kratos, & Kat.
#24ahoythere4Posted 3/11/2013 12:20:29 AM
I was in a match with 3 Kratos. One was black belt, the others were blue and green. I honestly had no idea which one was the black belt once the match started.
#25Charizard18Posted 3/11/2013 12:47:32 AM
Kratos, yes. Although very very rarely.

Raiden, no. Never. Never been impressed by one, never will be. As someone who tried using him and learned all his burst combos and tricks etc, it's all the same with him. He's so vanilla and boring. To fight and to use.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#26digitalwill2000Posted 3/11/2013 1:11:31 AM
Even if they are 'skilled'? No, I can never take them seriously. Its not just that they are easy to use, its that they gain ap five times faster than any other character, even Haiheichi
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...