Fat Princess is still probably the most underrated character in the game.

#1blaze19_0XPosted 3/10/2013 2:34:35 PM(edited)
Excluding Kat, she's probably the best 1vs1 character period.

The difference is, her execution barrier for a lot of her top techniques is quite high so most people don't think she's that OP because most people can't pull off what she's really capable of.

For instance, she has an up throw that leads into either a 140AP burst or a level 1 super but it's really hard to pull off consistantly to the point where even the best FP players either don't go for it or mess it up often when they do.

If she touches you on the ground, potentially if she had at least 40AP, that's a death as she can combo you into an 80-90AP sequence into level 1 similar to Dante. The difference being that she actually has the tools unlike Dante to pressure air campers and force them on the ground as well as the safest air poke in the game that's also a combo/kill confirm.
#2marioparty17Posted 3/10/2013 2:35:23 PM
I still dont understand why people say this, she fairly common in online modes.

i would have to give that spot to Sir Dan, just because. he a counter to everyone else
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#3PhantomEmperorPosted 3/10/2013 2:45:08 PM
Blaze you spelled sir dan wrong...
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:EVERYONE UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#4dabuzPosted 3/10/2013 2:49:49 PM
Last 1v1 friday tournament had FP mains take second and third, with me using EC/ FP/ Sly/ Ratchet and taking first. No one competitive thinks she's underrated.
---
Looking for a hub of intelligent discussion and competition for Playstation All Stars? Visit this site: http://allstararena.com/
psn: dabuz18
#5blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 2:55:20 PM
dabuz posted...
Last 1v1 friday tournament had FP mains take second and third, with me using EC/ FP/ Sly/ Ratchet and taking first. No one competitive thinks she's underrated.

True but as most people don't play competitively they don't realize this. This is why we barely get any "FP is OP OMGZ NERF" topics like we do with Kratos, Drake, Raiden or the Coles.
#6Potatoman622Posted 3/10/2013 3:16:22 PM
Fat princess is terrible
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#7Jak13Posted 3/10/2013 3:46:29 PM
Underrated is not the same as unpopular.
---
"Ganondorf needs to forget everything he's ever learned about tennis and train to become a competent sword fighter." - RATTfink138
#8ArmedDragoonPosted 3/10/2013 4:03:23 PM
Potatoman622 posted...
Fat princess is terrible

You sound like you could use some cake.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#9ZoneofEnderzPosted 3/10/2013 4:13:29 PM
lol I think most people on this board know shes top tier
#10LaKizzle23Posted 3/10/2013 4:29:45 PM
She's not underrated. Everyone knows that she's the best in 1v1... right below Kat.

She's not that popular since you can pick up other high tier characters and go a lot farther in a shorter period of time. Characters like EC, Kratos, Nariko and Sackboy are a lot easier to 'master,' so they get more shine.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
Mains: Dante (Self Acclaimed Best Ever) , Good Cole (Rusty)