JOURNEYER needs to journey into this game as Journey dlc.

#51blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:06:57 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
sinncross posted...
Journey should have

a stage
profile backgrounds
profile avatars
minion

and nothing more.

This. I deleted out the item part.

Remember Blaze and other people not every exclusive or first party character qualifies as a fighter. In Journey's situation these are the best rep aspects ^

Any character qualifies. Though a stage would make the most sense, if parappa can be done, anyone can.
---
There goes my free time
#52GamepocketXPosted 3/10/2013 10:08:10 PM
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
sinncross posted...
Journey should have

a stage
profile backgrounds
profile avatars
minion

and nothing more.

Remember Blaze and other people not every exclusive or first party character qualifies as a fighter. In Journey's situation these are the best rep aspects ^

Any character qualifies. Though a stage would make the most sense, if parappa can be done, anyone can.

parappa was in a martial artist school with let him to close combat :0
while journyer has nothing but a beautiful lvl and good music going for it
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#53blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:11:35 PM
GamepocketX posted...
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
sinncross posted...
Journey should have

a stage
profile backgrounds
profile avatars
minion

and nothing more.

parappa was in a martial artist school with let him to close combat :0
while journyer has nothing but a beautiful lvl and good music going for it

He never actually fought though.
---
There goes my free time
#54LightEcoSagePosted 3/10/2013 10:20:00 PM
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
sinncross posted...
Journey should have

a stage
profile backgrounds
profile avatars
minion

and nothing more.

Blaze you know you are wrong on the matter come on now. Your saying ANY CHARACTER can become a fighter. We all know thats not true.
---
Not going anywhere. It's just to fun to watch. Bring em on. Bring the best you got. It's not over by a long shot. Accept it and deal with it.
#55blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:28:51 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
blazin640 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
sinncross posted...
Journey should have

a stage
profile backgrounds
profile avatars
minion

and nothing more.

Blaze you know you are wrong on the matter come on now. Your saying ANY CHARACTER can become a fighter. We all know thats not true.

Parappa's attacks were never from his game. His skateboard and boom box but never used like that. Basically you can give a random Moveset to any character. Look at Pheonix Wright and Frank West.
---
There goes my free time
#56blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:34:38 PM(edited)
Did you see my iota Moveset? The game hasn't even come out yet and I made a Moveset off of the trailer of a game that has no combat besides vita gimmicks. Wait till I make my Journey Moveset.

Anything is possible. You gotta believe.
---
There goes my free time
#57DB-RBPosted 3/10/2013 10:44:45 PM
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
DB-RB posted...
Journey is overrated. By far the WORST game I've played in a while, like top 5 worst EVER. I never played FLOW or flower though so who knows.

Journey didn't even have a good soundtrack. It was a very boring game with an EXTREMELY overrated "multiplayer". Yes, it's extremely overrated because it won awards for best multiplayer game on psn, ps3, and of 2012 itself.

How? Not sure.

I would hate if he was dlc by the way.

Hey! Journey used to have a great soundtrack.... that was before the rest of the band got egotistical, though.

LOL i laughed at this.
---
The official Drake and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#58DB-RBPosted 3/10/2013 10:47:20 PM
blazin640 posted...
DB-RB posted...
blazin640 posted...
DB-RB posted...
Journey is overrated. By far the WORST game I've played in a while, like top 5 worst EVER. I never played FLOW or flower though so who knows.

Journey didn't even have a good soundtrack. It was a very boring game with an EXTREMELY overrated "multiplayer". Yes, it's extremely overrated because it won awards for best multiplayer game on psn, ps3, and of 2012 itself.

How? Not sure.

Lol can I ban this post? No logic was used to make this. Not because of your opinion, but because you how you argue for it being bad.

I didn't even scratch the surface of why this game is bad...

you want me to?

Let me guess? No combat? Yeah heard that already. Have you actually played it?

go to the ps3 board. look for any one of the three 500 post topics i made on why journey is a garbage game. 99% of the board hates journey there so it was full of negativity lol.
---
The official Drake and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#59blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:49:29 PM
DB-RB posted...
blazin640 posted...
DB-RB posted...
blazin640 posted...
DB-RB posted...

How? Not sure.

Lol can I ban this post? No logic was used to make this. Not because of your opinion, but because you how you argue for it being bad.

I didn't even scratch the surface of why this game is bad...

you want me to?

Let me guess? No combat? Yeah heard that already. Have you actually played it?

go to the ps3 board. look for any one of the three 500 post topics i made on why journey is a garbage game. 99% of the board hates journey there so it was full of negativity lol.

doesn't really show why its a bad game. Its your opinion though. If you look at journey just at face value, you are missing the point of the game. Well the graphics and soundtrack are beautiful but thats not the whole reason why journey is such a great game for me.

God is it a good game.
---
There goes my free time
#60PostagaPosted 3/10/2013 11:27:36 PM
The amount of negativity in here over something so silly is ridiculous.

Here's a character concept. Wanted to try and do something a little unique.

Wanderer can jump once for each scarf charge, denoted by glowing runes on the scarf. These recharge over time as the wanderer is on the ground. Holding down X allows the Wanderer to float to the ground. Begins the match with NO scarf.

Square: A little flurry of cloth bits rapidly attack directly in front of the wanderer. Can combo up to three hits

Down square: Slides forward, similiar to Cole and Kat's slides. If used in the air slides the Wanderer down towards the ground at a fairly sharp angle.

Forward square: Twirls forward a short distance, damaging enemies. If used after down square move travels longer and sends the wanderer flying forward a moderate distance.

Up square: Performs a medium strength somersault kick. Launches.

Triangle: Summons one of the cloth creatures from Journey that will patrol around the area it was summoned. When Wanderer is near one they will rapidly refill his scarf. Can be destroyed.

Forward Triangle: Mounts one of the cloth serpents from Journey and charges forward a moderate distance

Down Triangle: A cloth serpent rapidly spins around Wanderer, knocking enemies away.

Down Triangle (air): Wanderer and a cloth serpent crash down to the ground

Up Triangle: Wanderer bounces high into the air on one of the cloth jellyfish from Journey. Can not be used again until touching back to the ground.

Circle: Chirps. Gains a small amount of meter.

Wanderer's chirp does not have directional inputs. Instead, the effects vary based on how long you hold the button. Rapidly pressing the button will just gain meter, but gains it at the fastest rate. Holding it down slightly will cause a larger, delayed chirp that awards slightly more meter and damage enemies near Wanderer. Holding Circle down firmly will cause Wanderer to charge for about a second before releasing an extremely large chirp, providing more meter and knocking near bye enemies away.

If one of the cloth beasts summoned by Wanderer's Triangle are touched by the radius of a chirp they will fly towards Wanderer to refill his scarf.

Super Level 1: Permanently gains a small length of scarf. Max of seven stacks.

Super Level 2: A large spotlight slowly roves across the ground. If it spots a character, it will turn red and lock on to that character for about three seconds, before one of the rock snake monsters from Journey swoop in for a kill, killing the targeted character and any characters near bye. The spotlight can be avoided by hiding underneath platforms. The spotlight CAN lock on to the Wanderer, as well as hit him when it swoops in for the kill on another character, but will not kill him. Instead, it eats half his scarf. The idea is that if need be (a level with a lot of platforms, for instance) Wanderer can target himself with the spotlight and suicide bomb into an enemy for a kill. Once locked on the spotlight can not be escaped.

Super Level 3: Wanderer ascends, gaining the white and gold robe from Journey. In this form Wanderer can jump indefinitely. Square attacks are disabled. Triangle attacks, as well as the fully charged chirp, are able to kill enemies for the duration.

That was fun. Thoughts? :D