What do u guys think of a Vault Boy as a Fallout representative?

#31Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/10/2013 10:16:36 PM
GamepocketX posted...
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
GamepocketX posted...
I'm a big fan of the series.... however, the Fallout verse only has two recurring characters in the franchise, and one of them, Bethesda decided to turn into a tree....

I'd rather see a Fallout stage/items/minions than a character, to be honest. Although Marcus could be an interesting idea for me to make into a character...

but vault boy always returns with new icons and perks :0 and new comics and magazines
he is the most recurring thing about fallout :0

I'm talking about the Vault Dweller, the Chosen One, The Lone Wanderer, and Courier Six... The little Vault-Boy logo is just that... a logo. I mean, it's possible for him to be a representative of the series, but there's no character there.

yes but the Vault Dweller would look generic :(
thats why im going with a Vault boy logo think about it he want to block he gets into a brother of steel suit and blocks lol
he want to shoot he turns to either a cowboy or raider perk
each attack he can transform into a perk :0 and ur telling me u cant think of how he would attack

I'm not saying that, I'm just saying for a series like Fallout... the Vault-Boy is a rather weak entrant for that series, when there's such a rich lore and memorable NPC's I mean, if we had to get a Fallout Rep, let's get Ulysses or Marcus
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
#32GamepocketX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:19:23 PM
sorry night but alot more people would like the vault boy logo over some serious characters :( thats how the world spins
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#33Nightstryk3r619Posted 3/10/2013 10:20:43 PM
GamepocketX posted...
sorry night but alot more people would like the vault boy logo over some serious characters :( thats how the world spins

A real fan would want Frank Horrigan.
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
#34GamepocketX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 10:22:33 PM
GamepocketX posted...

A real fan would want Frank Horrigan.

But a true fan that would like to see anything from fallout in this game has to be realistic enough and vault boy falls under that category lol

plus it would be funny like imagine an 8 year plays this game he likes vault boy and
then buys a fallout game XD lol
---
#35GamepocketX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 10:59:58 AM
Anyone else thinks hes a great addition to the team
---
#36Myles98Posted 3/11/2013 11:05:49 AM
Omg yes!

Claptrap should be his rival and they get into a fight about who is the best inventory screen character
---
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS