I'm the best with every character in this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I'm the best with every character in this game.

User Info: JayXZ

JayXZ
3 years ago#21
Ur a fraud

User Info: DB_RB

DB_RB
3 years ago#22
XDarkMethod posted...
DB-RB posted...
I always get two level 3s with every character per stock match. I never camp, run, or jump my way to victory either.

Sometimes I even get two level 3s in time and 3 level 3s in stock. I only use 2 level 1s in kill or 1 level 3 because I only use characters that can get multiple kills with level 3 in kill so i can get 5 kills in one shot. If not, I use characters that can get an easy double or triple kill with their level 1 like Drake and that's why I'm undefeated in kill. However, I hate kill since it is too easy for me.

I use anyone in time and stock and I never lose. I hate 2v2 because that's the only mode I lose in. The guy keeps getting killed first in 2v2 and sometimes I have to fight 1v2 against two players with 3 lives each. I actually win sometimes but not always because it is generally hard especially against spammers and campers who know what they're doing. In time, my team member gets like 8 deaths 2 kills which is ridiculous.

FFA I am beast. I hate 1v1 as well because OP Kat, Dante cancel spam, Sackboy spam, and the constant disconnects that occur if my opponent never hits with their level 1, 2 or 3. It's even worse if I am using a character like Drake or Spike in 1v1, because people run away from their moves and I'm forced to try and get my level 3 but they quit before I am able to use it.

i can do the same in timed, so yeah

pics or gtfo
The Drake, Sir Dan, and Kat of the PSASBR boards.
Currently playing: PS All-Stars Battle Royale, Tomb Raider, AC3: Liberation, and Uncharted 3

User Info: DB_RB

DB_RB
3 years ago#23
JayXZ posted...
Ur a fraud

k
The Drake, Sir Dan, and Kat of the PSASBR boards.
Currently playing: PS All-Stars Battle Royale, Tomb Raider, AC3: Liberation, and Uncharted 3

User Info: XDarkMethod

XDarkMethod
3 years ago#24
DB_RB posted...
XDarkMethod posted...
DB-RB posted...
I always get two level 3s with every character per stock match. I never camp, run, or jump my way to victory either.

Sometimes I even get two level 3s in time and 3 level 3s in stock. I only use 2 level 1s in kill or 1 level 3 because I only use characters that can get multiple kills with level 3 in kill so i can get 5 kills in one shot. If not, I use characters that can get an easy double or triple kill with their level 1 like Drake and that's why I'm undefeated in kill. However, I hate kill since it is too easy for me.

I use anyone in time and stock and I never lose. I hate 2v2 because that's the only mode I lose in. The guy keeps getting killed first in 2v2 and sometimes I have to fight 1v2 against two players with 3 lives each. I actually win sometimes but not always because it is generally hard especially against spammers and campers who know what they're doing. In time, my team member gets like 8 deaths 2 kills which is ridiculous.

FFA I am beast. I hate 1v1 as well because OP Kat, Dante cancel spam, Sackboy spam, and the constant disconnects that occur if my opponent never hits with their level 1, 2 or 3. It's even worse if I am using a character like Drake or Spike in 1v1, because people run away from their moves and I'm forced to try and get my level 3 but they quit before I am able to use it.

i can do the same in timed, so yeah

pics or gtfo

how could a pic show you that i did it twice? id have to record smart one & ill do you one better & show you a pic i took of my 21 kills 0 death match in timed result screen
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I'm the best with every character in this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived