I'm the best with every character in this game.

#21JayXZPosted 3/17/2013 12:05:05 PM
Ur a fraud
#22DB_RBPosted 3/17/2013 12:06:02 PM
XDarkMethod posted...
DB-RB posted...
I always get two level 3s with every character per stock match. I never camp, run, or jump my way to victory either.

Sometimes I even get two level 3s in time and 3 level 3s in stock. I only use 2 level 1s in kill or 1 level 3 because I only use characters that can get multiple kills with level 3 in kill so i can get 5 kills in one shot. If not, I use characters that can get an easy double or triple kill with their level 1 like Drake and that's why I'm undefeated in kill. However, I hate kill since it is too easy for me.

I use anyone in time and stock and I never lose. I hate 2v2 because that's the only mode I lose in. The guy keeps getting killed first in 2v2 and sometimes I have to fight 1v2 against two players with 3 lives each. I actually win sometimes but not always because it is generally hard especially against spammers and campers who know what they're doing. In time, my team member gets like 8 deaths 2 kills which is ridiculous.

FFA I am beast. I hate 1v1 as well because OP Kat, Dante cancel spam, Sackboy spam, and the constant disconnects that occur if my opponent never hits with their level 1, 2 or 3. It's even worse if I am using a character like Drake or Spike in 1v1, because people run away from their moves and I'm forced to try and get my level 3 but they quit before I am able to use it.

i can do the same in timed, so yeah

pics or gtfo
---
The Drake, Sir Dan, and Kat of the PSASBR boards.
Currently playing: PS All-Stars Battle Royale, Tomb Raider, AC3: Liberation, and Uncharted 3
#23DB_RBPosted 3/17/2013 12:06:12 PM
JayXZ posted...
Ur a fraud

k
---
The Drake, Sir Dan, and Kat of the PSASBR boards.
Currently playing: PS All-Stars Battle Royale, Tomb Raider, AC3: Liberation, and Uncharted 3
#24XDarkMethodPosted 3/17/2013 7:30:32 PM
DB_RB posted...
XDarkMethod posted...
DB-RB posted...
I always get two level 3s with every character per stock match. I never camp, run, or jump my way to victory either.

Sometimes I even get two level 3s in time and 3 level 3s in stock. I only use 2 level 1s in kill or 1 level 3 because I only use characters that can get multiple kills with level 3 in kill so i can get 5 kills in one shot. If not, I use characters that can get an easy double or triple kill with their level 1 like Drake and that's why I'm undefeated in kill. However, I hate kill since it is too easy for me.

I use anyone in time and stock and I never lose. I hate 2v2 because that's the only mode I lose in. The guy keeps getting killed first in 2v2 and sometimes I have to fight 1v2 against two players with 3 lives each. I actually win sometimes but not always because it is generally hard especially against spammers and campers who know what they're doing. In time, my team member gets like 8 deaths 2 kills which is ridiculous.

FFA I am beast. I hate 1v1 as well because OP Kat, Dante cancel spam, Sackboy spam, and the constant disconnects that occur if my opponent never hits with their level 1, 2 or 3. It's even worse if I am using a character like Drake or Spike in 1v1, because people run away from their moves and I'm forced to try and get my level 3 but they quit before I am able to use it.

i can do the same in timed, so yeah

pics or gtfo

how could a pic show you that i did it twice? id have to record smart one & ill do you one better & show you a pic i took of my 21 kills 0 death match in timed result screen