Ok lets be honest who here would prefer jak to be revamp? and how

#1GamepocketXPosted 3/11/2013 11:05:50 AM
would you change them combos

and would you keep his supers that way they are?
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#2NDgamer1122Posted 3/11/2013 11:08:09 AM
I'll just link my topic here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/65665511

I don't want him to really gain combos, per se. I'd rather all his moves be balanced so they are all viable. And also his supers, because his level 1 is iffy, and his level 2 is bad, with only his level 3 being really good.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#3Lucarioaura22Posted 3/11/2013 11:08:46 AM
Beam Reflexor and Mass Inverter need a change. That's really it IMO. Beam Relfexor could at least give 5 more AP or bounce at a better angle. Mass Inverter..............Any change at this point would be a good change but I don't want it to be a level 1 hit confirm.
---
We do what we must.................
#4Myles98Posted 3/11/2013 11:09:29 AM
All his moves should give him instant level 3 and be a hitconfirm.
---
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#5NDgamer1122Posted 3/11/2013 11:10:51 AM
Beam Reflexor and Mass Inverter need a change. That's really it IMO. Beam Relfexor could at least give 5 more AP or bounce at a better angle. Mass Inverter..............Any change at this point would be a good change but I don't want it to be a level 1 hit confirm.

Under my change, it'd still be hard to pull off, since nothing would be changed but the stun duration. You'd still have to rush like hell to get under them and use the super, though.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#6The-Great-OzziePosted 3/11/2013 11:36:30 AM
I love Revamp and am happy with their current singer Floor Jansen. Jak is a fictional character and has no business being in a metal band.
---
The Official Ed Gemini of the PSASBR Message Boards
Not changing this until Ed Gemini added for DLC
#7LightEcoSagePosted 3/11/2013 11:38:36 AM
Gamepocket after last night I can assume this is bait(and maybe a rational at the same time), because of your little irrational discussion with me last night(where we was talking about fallout, but you was being completely bias and brung up Jak numerous times even though it had nothing to do with Jak), so i'm not going to share my input.
---
Not going anywhere. It's just to fun to watch. Bring em on. Bring the best you got. It's not over by a long shot. Accept it and deal with it.