Guess what!!! MAJOR EXTREME SPOILERS

#21DavidgraymanPosted 3/11/2013 7:09:54 PM(edited)
DBRB posted...
I got a level three with sir dan using only his turkey wing. I got a level 3 using only his flames. I got a level 3 using only his freeze arrow. I got a level 3 with jak using only the peace maker. I got a level 3 with sackboy using only shockpad. I got a level 3 with radec using only the flamethrower. I got a level 3 with sweet tooth using only his chainsaw.

I am the best psasbr player by DEFAULT.

In timed or stock, if timed im impressed if not I am less impressed.
Next do ST molotovs, spikes ground hula hoop, and radec's grenade launcher!
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/kendallomarishot
#22Lucarioaura22Posted 3/11/2013 7:10:29 PM
Crabhammar posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
You think your sister is hot.

She's hotter on the inside.

Yeah I found out that was her rash flaring up.
---
We do what we must.................
#23DBRB(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 7:15:25 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
DBRB posted...
I got a level three with sir dan using only his turkey wing. I got a level 3 using only his flames. I got a level 3 using only his freeze arrow. I got a level 3 with jak using only the peace maker. I got a level 3 with sackboy using only shockpad. I got a level 3 with radec using only the flamethrower. I got a level 3 with sweet tooth using only his chainsaw.

I am the best psasbr player by DEFAULT.

In timed or stock, if timed im impressed if not I am less impressed.
Next do ST molotovs, spikes ground hula hoop, and radec's grenade launcher!

i did both radec's down square and down triangle. the other two are next as well as sweet tooth's machete only level 3.

and stock obviously, it is impossible to do it in time as there is just not physically impossible in 3 minutes unless your opponent is letting you do it to them.
---
The official Drake and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.