I'm bored, this needs to happen again. Please, please tell me, just once...

#1TheNardDogPosted 3/12/2013 3:41:29 PM
Why is Zeus a good choice?
Just tell me. Why. That's it. That's all I want here.

Did "Press Square: The Videogame" (or any game, for that matter, to avoid you thinking this is all just me hating the game) need 2 reps?
Zeus isn't even PlayStation. Like if I just say "Zeus" alone. I'll think of, I don't know, the freaking god that's featured in just about everything? The one in God of War really isn't different enough to be a big character for PS. I mean they didn't do much to make him unique like most things that use these gods. I did play God of War, by the way. Anyway, if I freaking say "Kratos", you'll probably immediately think "Oh, the PlayStation character".
I know Infamous has 2 reps, but you can see why they at least wanted to do it. Then if you disagreed with that, 2 rights still don't make a wrong.

I hear fans (oh look, they just happen to be fans of God of War) going "You can't please everyone!". Yeah, no sh**, but if ALREADY pleased God of War fans, shouldn't you try to help other audiences, or just keep sucking the dicks of these already pleased fans? They even said there'd be more PS1 classics, back when the whole "20+" characters was a thing. But I'll ignore that.

Zeus isn't a huge cash cow. Their biggest hope is to make people buy the game. Anyone who would buy a game for ZEUS, already owns it for Kratos. Isaac? Does he belong? Not at all, but that's the point, so there's really no way to argue it. Isaac really does open to a wider audience. It's almost like they think Zeus is actually a good choice though, which blows my freaking mind.

Anyone who says they honestly hoped Zeus would get in as DLC either needs to play more than 5 games or is lying.

Zeus also is pretty damn bland in All-Stars, but whatever. this part, is opinion.

It's okay to seem whiny, this is the internet if you haven't noticed.
---
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#2ChimcharwhoohooPosted 3/12/2013 3:43:14 PM
Calling GoW " Press Square" the video game is pretty bad. Considering you can call the final fantasies the "Press X" the Video Game, or O if its FFVII
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot/Hades of the PSASBR Board.
#3holysquidPosted 3/12/2013 3:43:21 PM
Stop complaining. It's DLC to support the game, and that's a good thing. More characters is also a good thing.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#4ArmedDragoonPosted 3/12/2013 3:43:49 PM
Isaac isn't that good a choice but he's infinitely better than Zeus. Maybe if this was Greek Pantheon All Stars it would be more his speed.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#5TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 3:44:19 PM
holysquid posted...
Stop complaining. It's DLC to support the game, and that's a good thing. More characters is also a good thing.

Obviously. I know what they technically are. I'm saying you know there's better choices.
---
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
#6blazin640Posted 3/12/2013 3:44:28 PM
holysquid posted...

and as usually, squid is right.
---
If you see this sig right under your quote, expect hell.
#7blazin640Posted 3/12/2013 3:45:31 PM(edited)
TheNardDog posted...
holysquid posted...

Obviously. I know what they technically are. I'm saying you know there's better choices.

unless you work at superbot, we don't know of these "other" choices. What I mean by that is we can't tell which companies will allow characters into this game.
---
If you see this sig right under your quote, expect hell.
#8holysquidPosted 3/12/2013 3:45:58 PM
TheNardDog posted...
holysquid posted...

Well obviously, but what does it matter? Staying upset or disappointed at a character choice isn't going to get you anywhere, nor will it bring your favorite characters any closer to being in this game. Just be happy we're getting new characters regardless.

Hell, we could get a freaking Teletubby and a basketball player in this game and I'd be okay with it.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#9TheNardDog(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 3:46:01 PM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
Calling GoW " Press Square" the video game is pretty bad. Considering you can call the final fantasies the "Press X" the Video Game, or O if its FFVII

Well that includes some strategy. I found God of War to just be *hit dodge hit dodge* and the other attacks being pretty useless because very few parts built specifically for them. But again, i said that's opinion and I don't need it to make my point.
---
#10An_Unkind_RGNPosted 3/12/2013 3:46:31 PM
Because God of War Ascension thats why.

Yes, I know that he is not a part of the storyline for this game.

The multiplayer though... thats a different story.
---
~My Bicycle, rode so smooth, over the clouds, under the stars, all of you can eat my dust. So shall I start with a goodbye?~