Why is Evil Cole's Level 3 so bad?

#1DavidgraymanPosted 3/12/2013 9:03:15 PM
I'm not a Evil Cole main but it seems...average to say the least. Why do people derp on it? Just wondering and NOT criticizing.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/kendallomarishot
#2GamepocketXPosted 3/12/2013 9:04:33 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
I'm not a Evil Cole main but it seems...average to say the least. Why do people derp on it? Just wondering and NOT criticizing.

well he has a grab hit confirm and a charge punch and a spammable grenade barrade
---
BEWARE OF BLUE POLICE BOXES. & Doctor who?
#3Davidgrayman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2013 9:07:22 PM
GamepocketX posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

well he has a grab hit confirm and a charge punch and a spammable grenade barrade

Well I meant the super itself not so much the play-style of E. Coal.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/kendallomarishot
#4LightEcoSagePosted 3/12/2013 9:14:22 PM
Davidgrayman posted...

It's not that bad. Just because all supers don't get 6 kills easily or last long doesn't mean it's not good. With Evil cole it's just best on short maps.
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#5kingtracePosted 3/12/2013 9:20:14 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

It's not that bad. Just because all supers don't get 6 kills easily or last long doesn't mean it's not good. With Evil cole it's just best on short maps.

Ignore him, he thinks all supers are good on short maps. Even on a map like Dojo, dodging should get you out of basically every attack with easy. It might rack up three or four, but you're better off just using lvl 1 or even 2.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#6NDgamer1122Posted 3/12/2013 9:20:46 PM
Davidgrayman posted...

Thing is, if you can't consistently get 5-6 kills with a level 3, it's really questionable if it's worth using over multiple level 1s/2s, especially if you have braindead easy hit confirms for them.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#7GoodColePosted 3/12/2013 9:22:24 PM
Everything about Evil Cole is bad.
---
"Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
#8NDgamer1122Posted 3/12/2013 9:23:20 PM
Everything about Evil Cole is bad.

Hohohuehuehuehue
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#9LightEcoSagePosted 3/12/2013 9:24:29 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

Thing is, if you can't consistently get 5-6 kills with a level 3, it's really questionable if it's worth using over multiple level 1s/2s, especially if you have braindead easy hit confirms for them.

Cinematic kills say hi?
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#10holysquidPosted 3/12/2013 9:27:38 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...
Davidgrayman posted...

Cinematic kills say hi?

Umm... the majority mindset is that most cinematic level 3s are never worth using over multiple level 1s/2s.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com