Why is Evil Cole's Level 3 so bad?

#11kingtracePosted 3/12/2013 9:28:08 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
I'm not a Evil Cole main but it seems...average to say the least. Why do people derp on it? Just wondering and NOT criticizing.

It's not that bad. Just because all supers don't get 6 kills easily or last long doesn't mean it's not good. With Evil cole it's just best on short maps.

Thing is, if you can't consistently get 5-6 kills with a level 3, it's really questionable if it's worth using over multiple level 1s/2s, especially if you have braindead easy hit confirms for them.

Cinematic kills say hi?

The reason that most characters with cinematic level 3s have:

1. Cheap Level 3s.

2. Good level 2s.

In the case of Heihachi and Parappa it is almost NEVER worth using level 3 over level 2. I don't get why you think it is. 3 kills is not enough for a level three.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#12LightEcoSagePosted 3/12/2013 9:41:32 PM
Anyways Evil Cole level 3 isn't a cinematic. It is short, but it's good enough to get 4-5 kills on short maps and at least 3 on medium.

Certain level 2's and 3's mostly depend on the map and not the super itself. In enclosed areas short duration level 3's will always have the advantage. It's all up to the way the player uses it. Level 3s are not suppose to be good on all size maps.
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#13Charizard18Posted 3/12/2013 9:43:33 PM
holysquid posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...
Davidgrayman posted...
I'm not a Evil Cole main but it seems...average to say the least. Why do people derp on it? Just wondering and NOT criticizing.

It's not that bad. Just because all supers don't get 6 kills easily or last long doesn't mean it's not good. With Evil cole it's just best on short maps.

Thing is, if you can't consistently get 5-6 kills with a level 3, it's really questionable if it's worth using over multiple level 1s/2s, especially if you have braindead easy hit confirms for them.

Cinematic kills say hi?

Umm... the majority mindset is that most cinematic level 3s are never worth using over multiple level 1s/2s.

Unless you're Parappa or Heihachi and want to troll people.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."