Lets be honest about Crash series

#1HomerSimpson89Posted 3/13/2013 3:58:14 PM
Crash was never as popular than Mario
not even close
Critics didnt praise his game nearly as much actually most found Crash just poor mans Mario rip off
Rares 3d platfromers were also a lot better yet a lot brainwashed kids bought mediocore crash game over Rares masterpieces (yeah sounds like call of duty its time)
Crash was never Sonys OFFICAL mascot
Spyro is more popular than crash nowdays
Jak and Ratchet suprased Crash in every single way.
Crash didnt even have personality Dorkly putted him top 10 worst game chartchers list
IGN putted Crash in top 10 chartchers that should die list
Crash lost most fans when it went multiplatfrom well actually that first crash game in ps2 sold pretty well but thats when people realised that crash sucks balls
And thats why Crash should never be in this game
#2kingtracePosted 3/13/2013 4:02:22 PM
What in the hell does the opinions of some critics and the reception of Mario have to do with this? Why the hell should anyone care how much more recognizable Mario is? Is this game going to have Mario as a guest star? No? Then why in the hell is his popularity revelavent?

Fact of the matter is, the first Crash sold more than the first GoW by several million copies, and Crash is immensly popular with gamers who remember him fondly and still enjoy h is games today. Honestly, if IGN doesn't like Crash, that's just adding another thing that I disagree with them on.

Compare him to Sony mascots, and he deserves a spot. That's all that matters. Not Mario, not Colin Moriarty, just Sony. That's it.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
#3LightEcoSagePosted 3/13/2013 4:04:54 PM
I agree with a lot of these points. Not all but most of it. But Crash does deserve a spot in this game.
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#4AndKevinBaconPosted 3/13/2013 4:06:22 PM
UncleDolanDuck/crashcococortex/Honestgamers topic.
#5SalemFoxPosted 3/13/2013 4:08:31 PM
While i respect your opinion...
Crash was a very memorable game for most people's childhood.
Jak and Ratchet stuck to guns and vehicles and such,also they had more thought out combat, if that makes sense. Crash pretty much just stuck to platforming.

Spyro being more popular is because Spyro actually had more games (if im not mistaken) And hes in Skylanders, which personally i do not see why he's in it. they couldve easily made someone to fill in Spyro's spot, But thats just what i think, i never really played the Spyro games after A New Beginning.

Also Spyro and Crash go hand in hand. for they had a cross over game, and they made cameos in each other games, so its only obvious that Crash should be Spyro's rival, and should be paired as dlc.
---
I claim the best Giorno in America
PSN:SalemFox
#6DavidgraymanPosted 3/13/2013 4:17:45 PM
New Crash sucks, old Crash is awesome STFU
My argument is 100 times better than yours Xp
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/kendallomarishot
#7Cosmic_CoyotePosted 3/13/2013 4:18:47 PM
Sad, pitiful thread trying to justify a criminal exclusion from one of the few characetrs who do deserve the "Play Station All Stars" tittle.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#8Charizard18Posted 3/13/2013 4:28:19 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
UncleDolanDuck/crashcococortex/Honestgamers topic.

Was going to post this.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#9ShorydoukenPosted 3/13/2013 5:23:43 PM
Crash 3 is the 10th best selling Playstation game ever.
---
Not changing this sig 'till I beat Crashb 1 more time, Lucario's Jak once, and Crab's G.cole once. Also, yes, I am y_not_zoidy
PSN:Luigifan20