Ratchet going under the radar similar to FP?

#1Heroicmedic92Posted 3/14/2013 3:33:48 PM
That sniper man.
---
PSN: Heroicmoises, alt: ImNotHeroicM
Sly, Kratos, Ratchet
#2ThaCMasterPosted 3/14/2013 3:37:54 PM
Ratchet isn't as godly as FP at all, but yea this game has a problem with moves in the air being safer and better than moves on the ground. Only adding to the air camp aspect. They should add some lag time when you jump or something to keep the air spam down all across the board. There is literally no reason to do much of anything on the ground.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#3Charizard18Posted 3/14/2013 3:41:09 PM
I remember the first week this game was out I used to think Ratchet was OP. I realized how silly that was pretty quick though, but he is pretty high tier. I wouldn't say he's under the radar though thanks to Lizardheart. It's just not a lot of people online use him.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#4RainbowsaurusPosted 3/14/2013 3:42:36 PM
I can never figure out why people don't use him more. I thought he was pretty popular....
---
Expect a PSABR-related picture here sometime
#5IcyFlamez96Posted 3/14/2013 3:49:26 PM
He's literally the character I see the least.
---
[Not changing sig until a Ratchet and Clank I can be hyped for is announced.]
"You have to learn how to learn before you can learn." - blaze19_0X
#6Heroicmedic92(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2013 11:59:53 PM
ThaCMaster posted...
Ratchet isn't as godly as FP at all, but yea this game has a problem with moves in the air being safer and better than moves on the ground. Only adding to the air camp aspect. They should add some lag time when you jump or something to keep the air spam down all across the board. There is literally no reason to do much of anything on the ground.

Pretty much. No lag on his warmonger if used in air before landing is just stupid man.
---
PSN: Heroicmoises, alt: ImNotHeroicM
Sly, Kratos, Ratchet
#7ThaCMasterPosted 3/15/2013 3:41:48 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
ThaCMaster posted...

Pretty much. No lag on his warmonger if used in air before landing is just stupid man.

Warmonger isn't much worse than a huge number of moves in the air. Air moves are safer and better than being on the ground. That's just stupid period.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com