They made Jak worse.

#1blaze19_0XPosted 3/14/2013 6:01:41 PM
Topic.
#2Charizard18Posted 3/14/2013 6:02:26 PM
This is not the most pressing matter at hand. </3
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"Ready--but watch out for the ULTIMATE TRAFFIC STOPPER: A POLICE ROADBLOCK."
#3NDgamer1122Posted 3/14/2013 6:03:12 PM
...maybe. We'll see. They didn't need to nerf his two best moves, certainly, but maybe the buffs they gave him will help a lot. If Blaster and WC end up becoming trash, though, imma complain.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#4blazin640Posted 3/14/2013 6:05:48 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
...maybe. We'll see. They didn't need to nerf his two best moves, certainly, but maybe the buffs they gave him will help a lot. If Blaster and WC end up becoming trash, though, imma complain.

I'm sad, but the buffs could kinda make up for it. I doubt it though. Only reason I see his blaster being an improvement is win someone is comboing in 2v2 and you can help get them an easy AP burst.

So does the blaster act like Dante's pistols now?
---
If you see this sig right under your quote, expect hell.
#5NDgamer1122Posted 3/14/2013 6:09:50 PM

I sure as hell hope not. I think what Seth meant is that the third shot does the short stun like the first two, so it's essentially like Radec or Emmett's machine guns. So, Jak'll get 18 AP if he lands all three shots, and then the opponent will be freed. Not sure how I feel about that, but I think I can get used to it.

The Wave Concussor, on the other hand...son of a-

Well...I did spam it a lot...
---
#6LightEcoSagePosted 3/14/2013 6:10:24 PM
I will test this all day when it comes out. If I don't like it PSASBR will be wrapped up and be played once in a blue moon.
---
My own personal theme song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL0nWoHG11Y
#7NDgamer1122Posted 3/14/2013 6:12:22 PM
I will test this all day when it comes out. If I don't like it PSASBR will be wrapped up and be played once in a blue moon.

I'll admit Lightie, this is making me uneasy. Feels like I'll be playing as a totally different character. I didn't think they'd overhaul it this much.
---
#8blazin640Posted 3/14/2013 6:12:29 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...

I sure as hell hope not. I think what Seth meant is that the third shot does the short stun like the first two, so it's essentially like Radec or Emmett's machine guns. So, Jak'll get 18 AP if he lands all three shots, and then the opponent will be freed. Not sure how I feel about that, but I think I can get used to it.

The Wave Concussor, on the other hand...son of a-

Well...I did spam it a lot...

Ok. Damn that sucks. The knockback is what made it so useful. It wasn't like it was so hard to dodge.

What was their reason behind this?
---
If you see this sig right under your quote, expect hell.
#9NDgamer1122Posted 3/14/2013 6:14:21 PM
Ok. Damn that sucks. The knockback is what made it so useful. It wasn't like it was so hard to dodge.

What was their reason behind this?

Maybe they saw too many Jaks using these moves over and over. Maybe they found Jak to be OP with the buffs, so they had to nerf something to balance his AP gain out. I don't know their reasoning, but in time, we'll see if Jak is truly balanced.
---
#10squirrel_boyPosted 3/14/2013 6:15:33 PM
Well they nerfed his two best moves but made a lot of others more useful so i think it should even out.