Is this really the end of air hit confirms?

#1Heroicmedic92Posted 3/14/2013 7:21:27 PM
Characters have been standardized to not be able to Super until frame 12 after landing during an air attack
---
PSN: Heroicmoises, alt: ImNotHeroicM
Sly, Kratos, Ratchet
#2NDgamer1122Posted 3/14/2013 7:22:38 PM
It'll probably remove a good number, but those that didn't have tight timing will probably still work.
---
Every patch for PlayStation All-Stars seems to fix one thing and break another.
It's like fixing the windshield of a car, and then the tires pop off.
#3blaze19_0XPosted 3/14/2013 7:28:06 PM(edited)
It probably removes the majority of them. If not all. Yeah this is going to be a very different game now.
#4JammerzWPosted 3/14/2013 7:23:41 PM
Lol, gg Sweet Tooth. At least for teh nubz anyway. Still, tech chasing the level 1 isn't too easy.
---
Still can't think of a good signature.
PSN: Jamie-All-Over
#5DavidgraymanPosted 3/14/2013 7:23:59 PM
Sweet Tooth just got really hard to play as if so
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/kendallomarishot
#6Blindsided20Posted 3/14/2013 7:26:03 PM
JammerzW posted...
Lol, gg Sweet Tooth. At least for teh nubz anyway. Still, tech chasing the level 1 isn't too easy.

You can still work strategy in stock matches but any redeeming stock Sweet Tooth might have had in 2 on 2 ranked with time just went out the drain now.

There's a reason there isn't one Sweet Tooth player ranked in the top 100 on 2 on 2.
---
PSN: Blackspawn89
#7fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 3/14/2013 7:27:19 PM
JammerzW posted...

Clown boy was the first character that came to mind when I read that change lol.

I'm guessing that Captain Manthong should still be able to combo his double shlap into level 1. And if all else fails, he can still go for the almost-combo of Cobra Strike into level 1.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#8AndKevinBaconPosted 3/14/2013 7:27:56 PM
It's the end of this game.
#9ahoythere4Posted 3/14/2013 7:35:39 PM
As a Sweet Tooth main, I am devastated. Hopefully they will remove the painfully obvious telegraphing of his level 3 attacks, because it's damn near impossible to get more than 3 kills with it as it is(unless you play really dumb opponents). His level 2 has niche uses but is way too damn expensive to justify using most of the time.

Oh well, thankfully I got my black belt last night with good ol' Sweet Tooth. I planned on retiring from Ranked after getting it anyways, so I'll still have fun playing as him in quick match, whether he sucks or not.
#10DavidgraymanPosted 3/14/2013 7:37:41 PM
ahoythere4 posted...
As a Sweet Tooth main, I am devastated. Hopefully they will remove the painfully obvious telegraphing of his level 3 attacks, because it's damn near impossible to get more than 3 kills with it as it is(unless you play really dumb opponents). His level 2 has niche uses but is way too damn expensive to justify using most of the time.

Oh well, thankfully I got my black belt last night with good ol' Sweet Tooth. I planned on retiring from Ranked after getting it anyways, so I'll still have fun playing as him in quick match, whether he sucks or not.

damn this mean I HAVE to get black belt tomorrow with Sweet Tooth...and Im a level 13 brown belt >:-(
Idk we'll see
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
http://tinyurl.com/kendallomarishot