Dante did NOT need a buff.

#21jhoke13Posted 3/14/2013 7:44:06 PM
DryGuy84 posted...
Jgphoenix posted...
The empty cancel hit confirm is not going to work anymore because you cant super after landing. They are removing all the hit confirms do u think they are going to let dante be the only one to have one. So the buff on level 1 and 2 is justified

Did Seth say this?

It fits with the way they altered supers upon landing. When you empty cancel you are technically airborne even though you are low to the ground so it is very possible that it may not work.
---
I find dead men rout more easily.
PSN:Element_H13
#22DryGuy84Posted 3/14/2013 7:45:32 PM
jhoke13 posted...
DryGuy84 posted...
Jgphoenix posted...
The empty cancel hit confirm is not going to work anymore because you cant super after landing. They are removing all the hit confirms do u think they are going to let dante be the only one to have one. So the buff on level 1 and 2 is justified

Did Seth say this?

It fits with the way they altered supers upon landing. When you empty cancel you are technically airborne even though you are low to the ground so it is very possible that it may not work.

I understand that, but all of them? Damn that's a big change
---
"This sig needs to be about 20% cooler" -Rainbow Dash
Mains: Sweet Tooth, Big Daddy, Nariko, and now PaRappa
#23blazin640Posted 3/14/2013 7:48:37 PM
DryGuy84 posted...
jhoke13 posted...
DryGuy84 posted...
Jgphoenix posted...

Did Seth say this?

I highly doubt they will do EVERY SINGLE hc. Not unless that was their focus all along.
---
If you see this sig right under your quote, expect hell.
#24JayXZPosted 3/14/2013 8:51:26 PM
blazin640 posted...
DryGuy84 posted...
jhoke13 posted...
DryGuy84 posted...
Jgphoenix posted...

Did Seth say this?

I highly doubt they will do EVERY SINGLE hc. Not unless that was their focus all along.

Meaning the few characters that still have them, or just have naturaly good lvl 1's like Sly and Drake will be the new OP chars. Ground-confirms are gonna be the game's new meta.

And 1v.1 is gonna take years now.
#25Crimson_RexPosted 3/14/2013 8:56:04 PM
If his empy cancel can't be linked into his super, I'll rage even more now.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#26TheNardDogPosted 3/14/2013 9:00:46 PM
jhoke13 posted...
Yes he did.

How bad do you have to suck at the game to think he needs a buff?
---
Robbit most want for PS All-Stars Battle Royale/ Booster Gold most wanted for Injustice: Gods Among Us.
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#27jhoke13Posted 3/14/2013 9:05:52 PM
TheNardDog posted...
jhoke13 posted...
Yes he did.

How bad do you have to suck at the game to think he needs a buff?

If you don't know why he needed buffs you must not know Dante. If you think its all about his combo you're wrong.
---
I find dead men rout more easily.
PSN:Element_H13
#28MrDaggerSwaggerPosted 3/19/2013 6:18:36 PM
So very glad that I can empty cancel consistantly. start a combo in the wrong direction? Turn it around and empty cancel for a kill.
#29CrabhammarPosted 3/19/2013 6:20:04 PM
LOL, yes he did.
---
assets18.pokemon.com/assets/cms/img/video-games/pokemonxy/characters/pokemonxy_froakie.jpg
#30PegetaPosted 3/19/2013 6:21:28 PM
empty cancel on block escapes and empty cancel super lvl 1's?

I see a very broken character in 1v1.

mark my words they will remove empty cancel someday