Self-Created Moveset for Jack Cayman (Madworld)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Self-Created Moveset for Jack Cayman (Madworld)
2 years ago#1
Jack Cayman (Madworld)

Default: http://fdzeta.com/imgcache/181054dz.jpg
Alt: http://platinumgames.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/panel-chainsaw1.png (Normal colored version from Anarchy Reigns)

Square Neutral: A simple three punch combo

Square forward: Chainsaw Thrust (Does a punch forward with his chainsaw extended, that will knock the enemy to a sitting position)

Square Down: Spinning Saw (Jack does a spinning backfist attack with the chainsaw gauntlet, that crumples his opponents)

Square Up: Chainsaw Slashes (Jack slashes up, then down with his saw, crumpling the opponent)

Triangle Neutral: Dagger Rush (A Forward charge with Jack's twin daggers)

Triangle Forward: Sign Post Spear (Jack pulls out a sign post, and charges forward, before thrusting it into an opponent, causing significant knockback.)

Triangle Down: Ground Stomp (Jack does a big concussive stomp to the ground, crumpling the opponent to their knees. In the air, it does radial damage and minor knockback)

Triangle Up: Brick Lob (He throws a black and white brick into the air, to hit an opponent and potentially stop a combo)

Circle Neutral: Garbage Bag (Tosses a trash bag towards his foes, if it hits, it gains a small amount of AP, and stuns the opponent for a second) [can be charged for distance]

Circle Forward: Homerun Swing (Jack delivers a strong forward swing with a spiked baseball bat)

Circle Down: Steak (Jack will throw a piece of raw meat on the ground for an opponent to slip on, or smack an opponent in the face.) [I don't wanna do the whole luring thing it actually does in Madworld, though]

Circle Up: Batter's Up (Jack does an upward swipe of his spiked baseball bat)

Forward Throw: (Jack puts a tire on his opponent, then Spartan Kicks them away)

Down Throw: (Jack slams a Garbage Can onto An opponent, then does a jumping smash with his baseball bat, breaking the can and stealing AP)

Up Throw: (Jack puts a tire on his opponent, then Alley Oops them into the air)

Level 1: Daily Grind (A Shredder hazard appears at the opposite end of the arena, and Jack does a round house kick. If an opponent is caught in the kick, they are knocked into the shredder causing a kill. If the victim hits someone on route to the Shredder, they take them along for the ride.)

Level 2: Explosive Drum (Jack lifts an explosive barrel, and then hurls it into the ground, causing a large explosion similar to E.Cole's level 2, killing anyone in radius of the move)

Level 3: Bloodbath (Jack taunts to his opponents "I am the champ!" before the arena turns black & white like the Madworld universe, while the outer borders have spikes appear on them. Jack gets super armor, and has 12 seconds to grapple his enemies, and throw them into the spikes on the walls, gaining kills for each victim.)

Level 3 theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qegQcqMxhwg

(Taunts and whatnot coming soon)
---
PSN: MistahRattlehead
Official Eddie Riggs of the PSASBR board
2 years ago#2
bumpage
---
2 years ago#3
Nice! I didn't see it. Seems like he's kind of a rush down character if I got it right.
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
2 years ago#4
Good move set, I like Jack. I really would like the refrain of Look Pimpin' as his level 3, though. XD Like the song much better.
---
Talking about users: ToS Violation
Talking about Smash, inFAMOUS, feminism, and hacking: A-OK
2 years ago#5
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Nice! I didn't see it. Seems like he's kind of a rush down character if I got it right.

Yes, sir. Being that all my other characters have a projectile attack of some sort, I figured that the in-you-face type of game that Madworld was needed a Rush-Down character.

kingtrace posted...
Good move set, I like Jack. I really would like the refrain of Look Pimpin' as his level 3, though. XD Like the song much better.

I like that song a lot too, maybe if I ever make the Black Baron (which that's his theme), that'll be his level 3 theme. I chose survival kinda has an added taunt to the other guys receiving it, and kinda being my personal favorite as well.
---
2 years ago#6
Nightstryk3r619 posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Yes, sir. Being that all my other characters have a projectile attack of some sort, I figured that the in-you-face type of game that Madworld was needed a Rush-Down character.

kingtrace posted...

I like that song a lot too, maybe if I ever make the Black Baron (which that's his theme), that'll be his level 3 theme. I chose survival kinda has an added taunt to the other guys receiving it, and kinda being my personal favorite as well.

That makes sense. I think I've settled on my rush down characters being Rayne and Finn and Jake. And I have five more movesets to go before I do my edits for the compilation topic :00
---
"Pray not to have easier lives, but pray to be stronger men."- President John F. Kennedy.
GT: Dsurion21
2 years ago#7
Rivalry: Jack Cayman vs. Eddie Riggs

Eddie's Purpose: After defeating Doviculus, and saving Ophelia from the Sea of Black Tears, Eddie heads out after Lars tells him of another possible threat to Ormagodon.

Jack's Purpose: After coming up victorious in Deathwatch, Amala will notify Jack of another mysterious contest she is sending him there to stop.

Eddie vs. Jack Rivalry Cutscene

Eddie wanders in the rival stage, wondering about this strange new world and it's inhabitants. "These other guys aren't really that threatening.... well, except that really angry pale guy." He says to himself, while Jack is watching from above, getting word from Amala. "This guys doesn't look like the average contestant..."

"No, that's Eddie Riggs, he's just a roadie though. What is he doing here?" Amala replied into his ear, while he smirked and says to her. "It won't matter. Probably just another bum in this contest." Jack replied to her, before hopping down from his stand, and surprising Eddie. He pointed at Eddie, and says to him. "You're after the prize, aren't you?"

"Uhhh... there's a prize?" Eddie says, confused about Jack's accusation. He then extends the chainsaw from his gauntlet and points it toward Eddie, saying to him. "Don't play stupid with me!" With that, Eddie puts his hands up, and replied. "Whoa whoa whoa.... WHOA! Hey! I don't know what your deal is, but I don't like your attitude." Looking at his black and white figure, he believes him to be a member of the Tainted Coil, and says to him. "Wait... you're one of them, aren't you?" He pulls out his guitar, Clementine, and says to him. "Alright... if you want blood, you've got it!" Both begin to get into a fighting stance, ready to fight.
---
2 years ago#8
It ain't the tool compadre. It's how you **** people up with it!"
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g3dtmMrw1rduef9o1_500.png
2 years ago#9
One last bump before I let this fade to obscurity and work on Crypto from Destroy All Humans!
---
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Self-Created Moveset for Jack Cayman (Madworld)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived